The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 7PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2PM EST & 1 Hour after first game completion SEC NETWORK)

Thank you for sharing your story, Ritzwatch. Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know the backstory on those posts, but count me onboard, wholeheartedly!

And thank you for telling us about your boy. Sometimes people dismiss a young person's courage with "what choice did he have but to push through?" But we all face much less challenging moments every week, in which we resort to denial or distraction to avoid the discomfort of facing inevitabilities.

So "AMEN" Ritzwatch! You young guys... step up to the plate and get your PSA along with an annual physical exam. Keep yourself on the front line: for your family, for society. Protectors are needed more than ever in this world, and God well-designed us men to be generally more fitted for that job in many of its aspects.

Not to get too preachy in a baseball thread, but since Volnation has always been a community that looks out for each other... Paul implored husbands to "love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her." We're all going to die, so better to die for some purpose, for someone, rather than for negligence or laziness.

Okay. Sermonette over. Back to baseball and pregame rituals. Leave a tip in the offering basket.

Well said.
Thank you for sharing your story, Ritzwatch. Maybe I'm the only one who didn't know the backstory on those posts, but count me onboard, wholeheartedly!

And thank you for telling us about your boy. Sometimes people dismiss a young person's courage with "what choice did he have but to push through?" But we all face much less challenging moments every week, in which we resort to denial or distraction to avoid the discomfort of facing inevitabilities.

So "AMEN" Ritzwatch! You young guys... step up to the plate and get your PSA along with an annual physical exam. Keep yourself on the front line: for your family, for society. Protectors are needed more than ever in this world, and God well-designed us men to be generally more fitted for that job in many of its aspects.

Not to get too preachy in a baseball thread, but since Volnation has always been a community that looks out for each other... Paul implored husbands to "love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her." We're all going to die, so better to die for some purpose, for someone, rather than for negligence or laziness.

Okay. Sermonette over. Back to baseball and pregame rituals. Leave a tip in the offering basket.
Well said..,Gave me allergies.

VN Store

Back