The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 7PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2PM EST & 1 Hour after first game completion SEC NETWORK)

So I’m just finding out the game got postponed. That’s annoying. Oh well, I know what I am doing for the afternoon and evening tomorrow.

I have an unwanted connection to South Carolina. My daughter went to school there. They have collected thousands and thousands of dollars from me for that “privilege” (she has a Master’s Degree in Elementary Education….but is a stay at home mom now). So I have been to that campus more times than I ever thought I would or wanted to. But unlike most dads whose kids have gone to “enemy schools”, I have never donned any USC (jr) gear and never will!

Also, my daughter met her husband there and she and my grandchildren are blessed with the surname……Spurrier.

GBO!
The guy that crafts the spurs at the forge dude? 😉 I remember my grandmother raising a “hissy fit” when JW tried to sneak me outta the house to take me to a cock fight. Good times!

The guy that crafts the spurs at the forge dude? 😉 I remember my grandmother raising a “hissy fit” when JW tried to sneak me outta the house to take me to a cock fight. Good times!
Thought Cock fights was just a Cocke County tradition?

Should Vols beat SC this weekend. Tennessee will have the tiebreaker over the 3 teams ahead of them in division standings.

the problem? The performance against the teams behind them

Should Vols beat SC this weekend. Tennessee will have the tiebreaker over the 3 teams ahead of them in division standings.

the problem? The performance against the teams behind them

Reactions: chuckiepoo
There may be some good food at the stadium, but Columbia, in general, is a sewer…
Nah. It’s really been improved over the years. Lots of cool restaurants and converted warehouses into lofts and retail. It’s not my cup of tea but Columbia has come a long way. Too much of an urban feel for their campus…it’s just part of the city vs feeling like a separate oasis like UT.

VN Store

Back