The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 7PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2PM EST & 1 Hour after first game completion SEC NETWORK)

I think we are going to get these in on Friday. Let's play two.

Local Forecast | wltx.com

b19ff272-11d0-406b-93f9-3d5cffe68048_750x422.jpg

There is a place off I-26 in Lexington, which is right beside Columbia, called Hudson’s Smokehouse. Get the glazed ribs and thank me later.

We go to MB a lot but we avoid stopping in Columbia if possible. My buddy I go fishing with has the piggy park tradition but I’ll mention the one you suggested to him.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Let's be positive and hope for our starters to be strong this weekend 🍊
I would not pitchLindsey and Dollander both tomorrow one of them needs to start Tuesday both would be on 3 days rest unless your going just say to hell with Saturday and save Beam tough situation.

Guess we'll be burning through our pitchers to save innings for Hoover.

It will be interesting to see how Frank plays that out. He has a ton of experience in handling the staff.

Lose both games tomorrow, and Kyle Booker will pitch the entire Saturday game....:)

My comment wasn't meant to be negative, just thinking we'll need to manage pitches/innings to be ready for Hoover. I guess the question is... is this series more important than how we do in Hoover?

That is a great question. The key to Hoover is winning the first game; then it becomes double elimination where our long bullpen factors into the picture.

If it was me....I wouldn't pitch Dolly at all in Columbia.

That is a great question. The key to Hoover is winning the first game; then it becomes double elimination where our long bullpen factors into the picture.

If it was me....I wouldn't pitch Dolly at all in Columbia.
We are playing to host a regional. You pitch everyone till you believe you can't build a resume to host.

VN Store

Back