The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Weekend Series Thread (Fri. 7PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 2PM EST & 1 Hour after first game completion SEC NETWORK)

We are playing to host a regional. You pitch everyone till you believe you can't build a resume to host.
I disagree hosting or not if go all in and get swept this weekend then your looking at either using Burns to start Tuesday or like a midweek game pitch by committee

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I disagree hosting or not if go all in and get swept this weekend then your looking at either using Burns to start Tuesday or like a midweek game pitch by committee
I trust CTV and CFA to get it together, as much as possible, with their talent and circumstances. They get paid pretty good.

I trust CTV and CFA to get it together, as much as possible, with their talent and circumstances. They get paid pretty good.
Yes I do also but still yet there is a downside if they split tomorrow I think CTV pulls the plug on it Saturday. Playing for winning Tuesday

I am infuriated with comcast
Me too. SEC Network + only started working after I messed around with it unsuccessfully for about 30 minutes, then waited another 30 minutes for comcast to call me back, then 20 minutes on the phone with them. Grrrr.

You are changing the subject. The subject was Dolly to start game 2. You would already know the results of game 1 and 2 before game 3 and deciding that starter.

You also have Swell and Seth with can start games.

Me too. SEC Network + only started working after I messed around with it unsuccessfully for about 30 minutes, then waited another 30 minutes for comcast to call me back, then 20 minutes on the phone with them. Grrrr.
Pretty sure it was broadcast connection issues. Totally irresponsible to not just accept responsibility and explain briefly “We’re having ******* issues”

Last edited:
You are changing the subject. The subject was Dolly to start game 2. You would already know the results of game 1 and 2 before game 3 and deciding that starter.

You also have Swell and Seth with can start games.
yes I'm not stupid you may think it but I'm not

VN Store

Back