The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

From nfltr:

Pro Football Focus rated Jones 13th among off-ball ‘backers last season, viewing the Rams starter as strong as a run defender and a blitzer while lacking in coverage.

Seems like we have mostly decided to abandon coverage LBers in exchange for thumpers that can also get after the passer. That, along with our heavy investment into the secondary, suggests that we'll see a lot of Nickel and Dime packages this year

Reactions: Vols4us
Absolute steal. Dude is a tackling machine who was one of the best pass rushing LBers in the NFL last year. Titans defense on paper looks like a top 10 unit possibly top 5. All rides on Levis.
Levis doesn't need 30 TDs and 4500 yards.

24 points a game on Offense gets the Titans to 11-6

Reactions: Vols4us
The only small surprises to me are only 4 cb's, although I know Molden was drafted as one as well as keeping 5 TEs. Know the roster situation is fluid though so that is likely to change.

Farley and Phillips both cut.

Man, those last 3 drafts by J-Rob were absolutely brutal. We didn't come away with even 1 above average starter, save McCreary. I think I could have done a better job a drafting by throwing darts randomly at the draft board.

Reactions: Plecoptera
I kinda agree.........

Not even a little. Outside of RB, WR, and CB I think most of our team is below average.

Offensive line: below average
Defensive line: below average because of our edge players
LB: maybe average? Probably below
Safeties: old and likely average
TE: below average

There’s no unit on this team I look at and say “that’s elite”. Dallas has better most everything

Not even a little. Outside of RB, WR, and CB I think most of our team is below average.

There’s no unit on this team I look at and say “that’s elite”. Dallas has better most everything
We shall see..........

Reactions: Vol8188
Not with Will Levis at QB. Y’all way more optimistic with him than me.
I had my doubts early on but I thought he played extremely well the back half of the season considering the offensive line that was in front of him remember he was sacked 28 times!😱

In 9 games Levis was.....
149-255, 1,808 8tds-4ints a 84.2 QB rating.

Your really a glass half empty kinda guy. I think barring major injuries this is a playoff team.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back