The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Your really a glass half empty kinda guy. I think barring major injuries this is a playoff team.

lol you know the worst part? I actively try to suppress that. I think “they probably get annoyed with you constantly repeating how bad you think this team will be”, and hold back half my negative comments

Molden being traded for late round compensation.

Stacking picks for guys you would cut or not resign anyway..... Good strategy.

Reactions: Carp
Idk. I think if the O-line comes together even halfway decently, this is a pretty good team.
Like I posted earlier Will Levis only played in 9 games last season. However he was sacked 28 times despite that he nearly threw for 2k yards and 10 TDs.

What could he and the receivers do with average or better o line play?

Reactions: orangepridenation
Like I posted earlier Will Levis only played in 9 games last season. However he was sacked 28 times despite that he nearly threw for 2k yards and 10 TDs.

I am honestly not worried about Levis. I think he will be fine. Doesn’t even really need to light the world on fire. Just has to show improvement over last season. I think he will eventually thrive in this system once he gets more comfortable.

One TE waived, so that's at a four now. Found the DB's on the PS. Happy for Small, he fits this O scheme. Like both Kinsey and Oliver, good spots for them.

Reactions: Vol8188

Yep it will come down to Oline play. If they are average this team should be battling for a wild card spot. It’s very possible to get a wild card spot only winning 8-9 games so they don’t have to be that good.

Molden being traded for late round compensation.

Stacking picks for guys you would cut or not resign anyway..... Good strategy.
I had high hopes for Molden after his rookie season. He just couldn't build on that. Never really saw him play with the same intensity, although he's also been injured a good bit.

Reactions: KB5252
Yep it will come down to Oline play. If they are average this team should be battling for a wild card spot. It’s very possible to get a wild card spot only winning 8-9 games so they don’t have to be that good.
I think it is possible, but then I look at the possible playoff teams in the AFC. Buffalo, Miami, maybe NY in the east. Baltimore, Cincy, maybe Cleveland in the north. KC is about it out west. Houston is the probable top dog in the south. That is 8 teams right there. So Titans have to be better than at least 2 of them.

One of the local sports reporters posted that Molden was not happy with Titans. Maybe the trade will give him another chance.

Not to mention Vrabel's run-run-pass philosophy sure didn't help matters.

I think it is possible, but then I look at the possible playoff teams in the AFC. Buffalo, Miami, maybe NY in the east. Baltimore, Cincy, maybe Cleveland in the north. KC is about it out west. Houston is the probable top dog in the south. That is 8 teams right there. So Titans have to be better than at least 2 of them.
Yep, too many good teams, and our division could be very competitive this year, I think Houston regresses some.... And the rest are interchangeable IMO........ The water is too muddy for me to see a likely path to playoffs.

One of the local sports reporters posted that Molden was not happy with Titans. Maybe the trade will give him another chance.
He wasn't happy because we kept adding players at his position and the writing was on the wall.

Reactions: Carp

VN Store

Back