The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

How exactly are we going to be better next year with an entirely new OL and mostly new DL? However good our OL is this year, next year's will be worse--that's a given.

CBJ has made several questionable decisions, the play calling does not focus on our strengths, Neal should be on dancing with the stars, Worley should warm the bench, and each UT fan at the game needs to punch out 2-3 ducks.

Let's try this one more time in a different way, it doesn't matter what CBJ calls we do not have the depth and talent to compete at an elite level. All you drama queens need to get real!

Reactions: 1 person
I think you're right and I think our WRs don't yet have the experience to make up for the badly thrown balls. Mariota has let some bad ones go and Oregon's WRs (not all brand new) were able to adapt to them. You just can't have both an experienced QB and then lose every single pair of steady hands you've got. Worley needs a crutch and there aren't any around -- even D. Young and Johnson got hurt.

I agree. Our coaches probably should have realized this by the 2nd or 3rd series and slowed it down and use our big line and run between the tackles. To late now.

How exactly are we going to be better next year with an entirely new OL and mostly new DL? However good our OL is this year, next year's will be worse--that's a given.

all that is true,but the team will have full year under CBJ and company

VN Store

Back