The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Going to be an interesting week getting ready for Florida - you know CBJ is looking for more out of the QB position, but with a tough game in the swamp coming, will he have the stones to make the switch.

Bull Crap. I saw 4 to 6 in the box most of the first half. Our line is all hype and has been for years now.

Your correct. I'm not sure where he got 7-8 man fronts. Oregon NEVER runs 7-8 man fronts. Its not even in our playbook.

Going to be an interesting week getting ready for Florida - you know CBJ is looking for more out of the QB position, but with a tough game in the swamp coming, will he have the stones to make the switch.

Not before the FL game but when Gators are up 14-0 after the first Qtr, Peterman will come in and lead the Vols to a 27-21 victory at the swamp.

You can't have a QB who simply can't throw plus WRs that inexperienced. I like Worley but I think you've got to consider his lack of a deep threat. The WRs don't know how to make catches of underthrown balls just yet. Maybe they'll do better with Peterman.

Your correct. I'm not sure where he got 7-8 man fronts. Oregon NEVER runs 7-8 man fronts. Its not even in our playbook.

Oregon was getting pressure with 3-man fronts, 3-man fronts with a blitzing LB and 4-man fronts.

You didn't need to bring 7 or 8. 3-4 did the trick.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back