The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

They should have called this game at half time. I had a feeling we'd get beat down but I had no idea it'd be this bad. Worley missed every open receiver earlier in the game when it mattered and we never recovered after that. Our defense might as well be last years defense...torched.

Even though I think we could have played better, this Oregon team might just be the best team.......ever. Like in cfb history. I don't think they'll have a close game all year.

Reactions: 1 person
My take from the game: After the TD in the 1st quarter it was all down hill from there when you have a mediocre at BEST QB they started loading the box up with 7-8 men and slowed the running game. We should have went for it on a few 4th downs but as i mentioned above they were loading up the box and If we are not confident in Worley I cant imagine CBJ would be either even if it is a 4th and 3 or 4. Thirdly Worley stayed in the game entirely to long the dude is a 2nd stringer best case on almost all the teams in our conference. I know we all figured this was a loss but this is still Tennessee no matter how far we've fallen and this was pretty embarrassing. I will say I like we are playing the full game if CDD was still the coach 1/2 the team would have been on the plane after the 1st half so thumbs up to the coaching in that regard. Definitely by no means giving up because im a VFL and a CBJ supporter but i expected alittle more then this.

They should have called this game at half time. I had a feeling we'd get beat down but I had no idea it'd be this bad. Worley missed every open receiver earlier in the game when it mattered and we never recovered after that. Our defense might as well be last years defense...torched.

What do you expect the D to do? They started off decently and simply became worn out. Our O gave them no rest at all with all of the 3 and outs and punts.

Ask yourself have u seen anything today that's an improvement vs last year??? Ask yourself. What part of this loss makes u feel better the rest of the year???? Vs. Last the way the team played last year???

Reactions: 2 people
Even though I think we could have played better, this Oregon team might just be the best team.......ever. Like in cfb history. I don't think they'll have a close game all year.

They will. When they line up against bama in the NC

Bama will destroy them.

i did like what they had to say about CBJ though,i do think he will get it turned around after 4 or 5 years,which is a weird thing to say during a game like this one

VN Store

Back