The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Ask yourself have u seen anything today that's an improvement vs last year??? Ask yourself. What part of this loss makes u feel better the rest of the year???? Vs. Last the way the team played last year???

We are 2-1. We actually have a chance to beat Florida.

SEC play hasn't started yet. And I pray Worley is benched the rest of the season

Ask yourself have u seen anything today that's an improvement vs last year??? Ask yourself. What part of this loss makes u feel better the rest of the year???? Vs. Last the way the team played last year???

Palardy hasn't caused a O linemen hemorrhoids :)

This year we have a bunch of cool catchphrases like brick by brick. But seriously, at this point - not a lot, but I like the recruiting and hopefully they are the right ones for the job. I simply ain't sold yet.

Because I have infinitely more faith that after 3 years CBJ will have made much more progress than coach Dooley did.

VN Store

Back