The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Oregon Game Thread, 3:30pm ET(09/14/13), ABC

Games like that should just have the mercy rule. Both teams just tried to run out the 4th quarter and get it over with. Why bother?

Disappointed but really didn't expect us to win. Had a Georgia fan tell me midweek that he thought that the Ducks could hang 70 on us. Didn't care for the comment but it was completely possible. Thankful they took the first team out so we could make the score look not quite so bad. I just want us to steal one from Florida or Georgia and beat Kentucky and Vandy.

Held'em to under 60. Moral victory?......sorry, that is as close to a rant as I can manage at this point.

well this game flat out sucked after the good luck at the start of the game,i was hoping the O would show some improvement,they didn't and the play calling was suspecct and poor ole Worley looked lost,on the D side,there were way to many Ducks running wide open in our back field,was it blown assignments or a lack of talent? or the new schemes ? beats me,i don't know,oh well time to worry about the Gators

Bull Crap. I saw 4 to 6 in the box most of the first half. Our line is all hype and has been for years now.

afraid you are wrong. Always 7-8 guys within 8 yards of the line . They would even send guys from the edges and pass off to the safety . They were pulling 1 or 2 guys into the A gap pre-snap, even if they were to back out post snap, to scare our play calls away from the A gap and force everything outside.

Why would they not attack our run game ? Worley cannot complete the routine throws. Maybe he will be able to later , but cant now. This puts pressure on the running game and the defense ..they couldnt stay off the field.

VN Store

Back