The Official Tennessee vs Charlotte Regional Game Thread Friday 6PM EST ESPNU

Wake Forest looks like the real deal. That pitching staff is no joke but haven’t been thru SEC gauntlet either. Hope I’m wrong and kinda glad we aren’t matched up with them until CWS should we make it.
Watched Wake some during ACC tourney their Ace pitched and he was very good but Tennessee staff probably better due to bullpen.By the way would you rather have Lindsey or Dollander in game one?

Reactions: cardvolfan
Watched Wake some during ACC tourney their Ace pitched and he was very good but Tennessee staff probably better due to bullpen.By the way would you rather have Lindsey or Dollander in game one?
Personally I would ride with what’s been working lately. Lindsey for game 1. Dollander in game 2. BTW, Vitello confirmed this yesterday. GBO!

They are not starting their Friday guy because he pitched 2 games last weekend to win conference. Crazy number of pitches. Left second game holding arm in dugout. But they are pitching the wrong lefty. They are pitching the higher velo guy instead of the nasty one.

Does anyone know if they sell beer at clemson’s stadium or am I gonna need to put my jack daniels shooters in my shoes?

VN Store

Back