The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to wait so they can get eyes on the TV when folks get off of work. They'll probably be showing Cornhole reruns while the baseball game is delayed due to storms.
I’m glad I can get off work to watch the game but I also don’t wanna be up at the a** crack of dawn trying to catch the end of it either.
Could burns go again tonight? he only threw 6 pitches last night.
Technically, he threw 10. But yes he’ll be available. That’s less than a day of bullpen work.

Didn't the pitcher for Stranford throw over 150 pitches last night? I think Burns is fine to pictch some more. 10 <<<< 150.

In the VERY unlikely event that a tiebreaker could be used.

I can't find a single metric that would have UT outside.

(1) Current RPI
(2) SOS
(3) Eye Test
(4) Run differential
(5) Road Win > Home Win
(6) Better uniforms that fit
(7) Better looking coach without flop sweat
(8) Better facial hair on roster and staff
(9) Larger fanbase
(10) SEC > whatever podunk conference USM is in this week.
Number 11……number of Children of Committee members attending each school

I think Halvy will be the first reliever up, then maybe Burns in the 9th if its close/save situation. JMO

Before Burns takes the mound, someone needs to insult him. Get him mad.

I suspect the cute people by the bullpen may take care of that
Don’t mess with Mr Burns. He will release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths that shoot bees at you when they bark….

I would have liked to have a day game today but I also know a lot of people who are happy with the start time so they have a chance to watch it.. I don’t think the ncaa is out to get anyone lol if that’s the case then they are out to get everyone.. the ncaa are like the refs, whichever team thinks something is against them blames it on the ncaa…

How dare they want to let people watch the game.

I would think actually playing the game is more important. I’m perfectly fine with not watching a rain-soaked game with constant delays if our guys were able to play in better weather without interruptions.

This game should have been played at noon.

Currently raining here in Baseburg
Are you out by a hotel west of the park or in midtown near the stadium? I'm a bit south of it and it is still sunny and beautiful. Maybe we'll be able to play through tonight even if we get a delayed start?

Reactions: ArdentVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back