The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will be honest until a couple of years ago I did not keep up with college baseball at all. This team is exciting and continues to be so.

And you can call me a band wagon baseball fan if you will - but keep in mind I have been a Tennessee fan in other sports, football and basketball for a very long time ... like since I was a child. So don't call me a band wagon Vol fan because that is not true. lol

I envy you. I've been following Vol baseball for 31 years. Most of which were complete train wrecks.

In fact, it was normally feast or famine.
92 not a good team
93-96 were great teams.
97-2000 bad
2001- Omaha year.
2002-2004 yuk.
2005 Omaha year
2006-2018 Hell on Earth
2019- Most consistent years ever

that 10-11 good teams
20-21 dreadful teams

that's not a good ratio.

It would have been far easier for me to do something else every spring.

Last edited:
No dongs sold here!?

View attachment 556353

Should be false advertising in my opinion but regardless,

Got a cooling towel for my neck (only pink available). Yes, it’s day three and I needed it the last few days, but rather late than never I guess!

View attachment 556354

And yea, I really do need it. so I’m not looking silly on tv again with a USM towel draped over my head…

View attachment 556355
You know I’m saving this for future reference, right?

No dongs sold here!?

View attachment 556353

Should be false advertising in my opinion but regardless,

Got a cooling towel for my neck (only pink available). Yes, it’s day three and I needed it the last few days, but rather late than never I guess!

View attachment 556354

And yea, I really do need it. so I’m not looking silly on tv again with a USM towel draped over my head…

View attachment 556355

We'll all be on the lookout for the orange/pink combo in the stands tonight!

I see on regional radar the storms are starting to fire up in the. Line west of Mississippi River moving southeast. Even worse "blob" behind that

Smaller blobs SW and NE of Hattiesurg

Last edited:
I couldn’t care less about ESPN’s ratings. This is the same network that puts reruns of football Spring Games on their networks over regional games fairly often. All I care about is the game being played in the best conditions for the players. ESPN can kick rocks.
They pay a lot of money to what they please with the games. They don't use the network because they're trying go push people to plus.

Reactions: Volfan1000
You're agreeing with Mookie. He said the game is and should be more important than manipulation by ESPN, putting its profits ahead of the good of the game. And ESPN has already raked in it's money when it sold its commercials and cable/streaming subscriptions, right?
I'm not agreeing, I'm glad it's at night. Much easier to watch then trying to watch at work.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I never have like Dick's👀👀👀👀👀👀
i liked them until they went all anti Second Amendment. Around the same time they also began to reduce their stocks of fishing and camping merchandise and become more and more of a yuppie runner/shoe shop clone. I switched allegiance to Academy and of course Bass Pro

i liked them until they went all anti Second Amendment. Around the same time they also began to reduce their stocks of fishing and camping merchandise and become more and more of a yuppie runner/shoe shop clone. I switched allegiance to Academy and of course Bass Pro
Bass Pro is great I go sometimes just to admire lol👀👀👀👀

I have started to really like Academy who tends to have better deals on stuff I actually do.

Dicks (especially their gigantic West Town Mall Store) has far more lacrosse stuff for my daughter.

I miss Gander Mountain and Cabela's prior to BPS buyout.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
I have started to really like Academy who tends to have better deals on stuff I actually do.

Dicks (especially their gigantic West Town Mall Store) has far more lacrosse stuff for my daughter.

I miss Gander Mountain and Cabela's prior to BPS buyout.
For fishing tackle, Academy has much better selection than Walmart and is more affordable than Bass Pro. It hits a sweet spot in my budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back