The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
353453862_236469525795405_3798672903693049002_n.jpg

Lol at USM. This game isn’t even during the work day! This is stupid. 😂

You realize there are cities and counties in TN named after the same group of people, right?

Nope.

No Tennessee counties- for instance the ones created after Civil War, were named after a Civil War general or political leader (Chester, Pickett, Unicoi, Crockett, Houston, Moore, Clay, Hamblen, Lake, Loudon and Trousdale.)

Mississippi has five. Alabama five, Arkansas 4, Florida 5, Georgia 7, Kentucky 1, Louisiana 3, NC 4, OK 2, SC 2, Texas 26, Virginia 2 (sort of)

lunch time!! And going to score one for the Burg on this one. O’Charleys is one of my favorite restaurants (sentimental reasons). There aren’t any in Texas so I only get the chance to eat there once a year back home. Had a gift card from my brother and sister in law in the car from Christmas! LETS GOOOOOOO. I don’t remember the name of the waitress so I’m going to call her “Peyton!”

View attachment 556365
I mean look how moist these rolls are !

View attachment 556364
Always loved their loaded baked potato soup

Reactions: KptVFL and gnm53108
Locals suggested I try the neigborhood favorite- TJ Maxx and man they weren’t lying. Tougher parking than at the baseball game. A few casual observations!

1.Showering items were clearanced! Scored a 6 pack of loofahs for $6. As long as I don’t get tetanus from the rusted sales rack this was an amazing deal! (I avoided “killer deal” there for obvious reasons)

View attachment 556348

Soap was clearanced too!!

View attachment 556345

2. Great deals on luggage. Some nice samonsnite pieces. I said wow, why so cheap?! Lady said “you from around here you stay here, sweetie” OH MY.

3. Apparently they hate dogs in Hattiesburg. Haven’t seen one yet actually now that I think about the last 3 days. I scored a cart full of discounted dog toys for $2/3 each.

View attachment 556346

Last, a single Ole Miss cooler and Bud light yeti sat on the clearance rack.

View attachment 556347

On to the next adventure- LUNCH!!
That body wash is tangerine and pepper with a 2019 expiration date. Be careful what you apply that to.

You realize there are cities and counties in TN named after the same group of people, right?

Not counties. We don't have a Forrest, Lee, or Davis County. Humphreys County in TN is named after someone different. TN had a 20 year jump on MS for statehood, and a vast majority of TN counties are named from Revolutionary War figures, founding fathers, or legislators from the early 1800's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back