The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's not going to be a shower when it does get there.
Best thing that could happen would be a pop shower in the next hour or so that could lessen the power of the later system.

353453862_236469525795405_3798672903693049002_n.jpg
Do people in Hattiesburg actually have jobs? Letter seems a bit unnecessary

So I will be honest until a couple of years ago I did not keep up with college baseball at all. This team is exciting and continues to be so.

And you can call me a band wagon baseball fan if you will - but keep in mind I have been a Tennessee fan in other sports, football and basketball for a very long time ... like since I was a child. So don't call me a band wagon Vol fan because that is not true. lol
We don’t judge, here in the baseball forum.
Unless you’re a Yankee fan and then we might judge you a little.
Or @VolPack22 @W.TN.Orange Blood or @mad4vols
We are typically pretty judgmental when it comes to those guys.

IMG_3040.jpeg

Nope.

No Tennessee counties- for instance the ones created after Civil War, were named after a Civil War general or political leader (Chester, Pickett, Unicoi, Crockett, Houston, Moore, Clay, Hamblen, Lake, Loudon and Trousdale.)

Mississippi has five. Alabama five, Arkansas 4, Florida 5, Georgia 7, Kentucky 1, Louisiana 3, NC 4, OK 2, SC 2, Texas 26, Virginia 2 (sort of)
texas has one of the more amusing list of couny names .\.... possibly the longest list

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back