The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup…Mazza is other option. We’ve seen their top two starters. There were two others guys who started about 10-12 games or such. Not looking at stats.
Mazza started 12 games and had 20 total appearances. Adams had 14 starts and 14 appearances. Both have pitched 60+ innings. Mazza is more prone to walk batters. Almost double the amount that Adams has. From what I have seen, it’s tough on Mazza sometimes to have a lengthy start. I’m assuming that’s due to the amount of walks he gives up. 69 innings pitched and has walked over 40 batters.

Mazza started 12 games and had 20 total appearances. Adams had 14 starts and 14 appearances. Both have pitched 60+ innings. Mazza is more prone to walk batters. Almost double the amount that Adams has. From what I have seen, it’s tough on Mazza sometimes to have a lengthy start. I’m assuming that’s due to the amount of walks he gives up. 69 innings pitched and has walked over 40 batters.
Seemed like they turned to Adams late in year as the Sunday starter.

People want to get caught up this ERA. But, for whatever reason….high ERA guys have caused us trouble all year.

USM must play on Monday at a time that will not be interrupted by weather. Their pitching depth is shaky enough and losing a guy pitching well due to rain delay would hurt them.

If they have a say, this would make noon or 7pm (God’s time) they must preferable. I know they would like a night game for fans

People need to laugh more. Six years ago this past Friday I had my liver transplant. I was literally knocking on death's door. Trust me, you can't laugh enough in life.
#1 I’m glad you’re still here to hang out with us!😎
#2 people take things way too serious. I rarely have anything serious to say, mostly just nonsense, an occasional BOOM or talking about DONGS.
I don’t take myself very serious and wish other posters would do the same.

USM must play on Monday at a time that will not be interrupted by weather. Their pitching depth is shaky enough and losing a guy pitching well due to rain delay would hurt them.

If they have a say, this would make noon or 7pm (God’s time) they must preferable. I know they would like a night game for fans
I keep reading that their Sunday guy is legit.
He’s throwing tomorrow, right?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Blind squirrel can find a nut ever now and then 🤔

Tennessee Tech bum of the week. Couldn't touch him.

Couldn't touch him last year either.

Missouri stiffs........couldn't hit them. Three straight days.

Georgia Bulldog pitching = too tough for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back