The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew what time we’d get depending on the other games, so I’d know what helps. Morning and night make the most sense because of the forecast for midday rain. I selfishly prefer the 11am Central slot for the ability to easily hit the road afterwards, but I suspect we’ll get a night game if we’re the only game. The NCAA is stupid if we play at 2pm Central, so we’ll probably be given 2pm and then have a long delay.

I wish I knew what time we’d get depending on the other games, so I’d know what helps. Morning and evening make the most sense because of the forecast for midday rain. I selfishly prefer the 11am Central slot for the ability to easily hit the road afterwards, but I suspect we’ll get a night game if we’re the only game. The NCAA is stupid if we play at 2pm Central, so we’ll probably be given 2pm and then have a long delay.

I still find it odd that there the Vols didn’t have the NCAA logo on their jersey. All the teams that I have seen in the tournament are wearing it. Has to be a statement, no?

I wish I knew what time we’d get depending on the other games, so I’d know what helps. Morning and night make the most sense because of the forecast for midday rain. I selfishly prefer the 11am Central slot for the ability to easily hit the road afterwards, but I suspect we’ll get a night game if we’re the only game. The NCAA is stupid if we play at 2pm Central, so we’ll probably be given 2pm and then have a long delay.
Night game is risky for scheduling vis a vis weather. Rain delay could seriously endanger the midnight deadline for concluding the Super Regional

I still find it odd that there the Vols didn’t have the NCAA logo on their jersey. All the teams that I have seen in the tournament are wearing it. Has to be a statement, no?
Did the black ones have it? Might’ve only expected to wear those this weekend. Idk

Kentucky folding. To be honest my friends…. I don’t feel good about tomorrow. Bats came hot today. Was worried about chase early. But he balled out. How good is beam gonna be? Maybe throw burns in too?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Just found this on ESPN, College baseball action on Monday, June 12 features the Southern Miss Golden Eagles and Tennessee Volunteers meeting in the NCAA Tourament Super Regionals at 12:00 AM ET on ESPN+. wENT BACK AND CHECKED, IT HAS SAME TIME FOR ALL THREE GAMES. i DO APOLOGIZE.

Kentucky folding. To be honest my friends…. I don’t feel good about tomorrow. Batas came hot today. Was worried about chase early. But he balled out. How good is beam gonna be? Maybe throw burns in too?

I feel great about tomorrow, but win or lose we’ve been impressive with the production we lost from last year.

Ahuna seems to be good in defense at short. He dropped one. But most time he is good. At bat though I don’t expect much. Was the big ten just garbage last year ?

Just found this on ESPN, College baseball action on Monday, June 12 features the Southern Miss Golden Eagles and Tennessee Volunteers meeting in the NCAA Tourament Super Regionals at 12:00 AM ET on ESPN+. wENT BACK AND CHECKED, IT HAS SAME TIME FOR ALL THREE GAMES. i DO APOLOGIZE.
MIDNIGHT MADNESS!!! I’m here for it

Reactions: counterdevotee
Ahuna seems to be good in defense at short. He dropped one. But most time he is good. At bat though I don’t expect much. Was the big ten just garbage last year ?
Big 12. And Oklahoma and Texas are always good

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Night game is risky for scheduling vis a vis weather. Rain delay could seriously endanger the midnight deadline for concluding the Super Regional

Do you know if a scheduled Friday-Sunday series is allowed to play on Monday if they have a rainout? If they are, it would be goofy for half the bracket to be allowed four days and the other half just three days. It would also be erroneous to cancel the completion of the series instead of playing in sunshine on Tuesday.

If the evening is unavailable, then 11am Central (or earlier) is the only time that makes sense with that forecast.

Wait, we still don't know the time? I've been away for a bit but I thought I saw a post from 247 that said our game was at 5pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back