The Official Tennessee vs S.Miss Super Regional Game 3 Thread 10:06 PM EST ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
USM must play on Monday at a time that will not be interrupted by weather. Their pitching depth is shaky enough and losing a guy pitching well due to rain delay would hurt them.

If they have a say, this would make noon or 7pm (God’s time) they must preferable. I know they would like a night game for fans

Me, and my prostate, always enjoy a nooner

Me, and my prostate, always enjoy a nooner
It's a non-holiday Monday. If the game is before 4 PM we should riot. One of the biggest CBB games of the year deserves to be seen. It's just good for the sport. Personally I have just as much fun watching this tournament as I do March Madness.

And yes, I work 7-4:30 tomorrow.

It's a non-holiday Monday. If the game is before 4 PM we should riot. One of the biggest CBB games of the year deserves to be seen. It's just good for the sport. Personally I have just as much fun watching this tournament as I do March Madness.

And yes, I work 7-4:30 tomorrow.

You would 😜

USM shouldn’t be deciding when the game is, should they? Vols are the home team and I realize NCAA, TV, etc. have something to do with it, but they shouldn’t cater to USM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back