The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Yes, I agree. I’m going as well. Have not been to the Knox Open since it moved out to Holston. I play out there on occasion with a friend of mine that is a member. That McConnell group has done a nice job with the upgrades to the clubhouse/facilities.
The golf course looks amazing. We still need to upgrade our dining and bar area like Cherokee but the tournament is a blast. I’ll be there at some point all 4 days. I basically live across the street

So, you are not really a baseball fan at all, except for UT baseball. Me, I watch a Major League game almost every day, but I love it and I'm also a degenerate MLB gambler
Well I do like going to the occasional Smokies Game but nah, not an MLB fan.

With more experience, CTV will learn to just ignore that stuff. There are Little League moms everywhere. In my coaching, I've learned, "Can't please them all, so KMA"

I think TV has enough years. My guess is the guy was real ugly or persistent. TV is a player’s coach and will protect his guys. Part of why he’s a great recruiter. He also loves fans, so it’s what makes me think it was out of the ordinary.

I think TV has enough years. My guess is the guy was real ugly or persistent. TV is a player’s coach and will protect his guys. Part of why he’s a great recruiter. He also loves fans, so it’s what makes me think it was out of the ordinary.
Heard today from someone who was there that it was an A&M fan.

The TaM group reminded me of the 90's "dog pound" when it was on the 3rd base side. Clever, funny and annoying to the oppo.
The last is the only thing I find true about that fanbase. Set with them for 1/2 an inning in Oxford last year at OM vs. AM; that’s all I could take. I told one of them congrats on being the most annoying fanbase in the SEC, he responded thank you that’s our goal. I said it’s not a compliment.

The last is the only thing I find true about that fanbase. Set with them for 1/2 an inning in Oxford last year at OM vs. AM; that’s all I could take. I told one of them congrats on being the most annoying fanbase in the SEC, he responded thank you that’s our goal. I said it’s not a compliment.
I can only imagine how annoying Lindsey’s Legion was last year to opposing teams.

what do you mean by Lindsey’s Legion? I did a search on google and just a bunch of junk I don't want to click on.
Pretty sure it was a group of rowdy frat guys. They were somewhat disbanded and moved, I believe. Didn’t attend any home games last year or since. I remember they had a twitter site though.

I was rooting for the Gators until I saw the coach bizatching at his catcher. Since then, I'm rooting for Bama because I just couldn't and wouldn't play for a coach that is that toxic and negative.
Usually Sully is pretty laid back, i just started watching a little while ago. He must have been hot about something 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Usually Sully is pretty laid back, i just started watching a little while ago. He must have been hot about something 🤷‍♀️

He was REALLY hot about #15 (catcher), the announcers commented on it as they showed it but didn't really say anything more about it. Sully still looks annoyed, but maybe that's just how he looks because I've never paid him any attention until now.

Fla just tied it up 3-3

I was rooting for the Gators until I saw the coach bizatching at his catcher. Since then, I'm rooting for Bama because I just couldn't and wouldn't play for a coach that is that toxic and negative.
So you don't like the fact the coach was griping at the catcher,explaining to him loudly to get it together doesn't that happen on every team.You think Coach V hasn't climbed an ass or two

May not like it but we had more fans in the stands, but with the exception of Scott's hit you would have never guessed judging by volume.

what do you mean by Lindsey’s Legion? I did a search on google and just a bunch of junk I don't want to click on.

They were brutal. In 2021, they would be down our first base line. Razzed everyone. Made Tre' Morgan from LSU cry. I think there was serious booze involved. It was great....I miss those guys. Used to be a girl in there with them as well.

Meet Vol baseball’s not-so-secret weapon: the Legends of Lindsey Nelson (wvlt.tv)

Tre' does look like bozo, so he deserves the treatment.

Reactions: Drewbydoo

VN Store

Back