The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

They were brutal. In 2021, they would be down our first base line. Razzed everyone. Made Tre' Morgan from LSU cry. I think there was serious booze involved. It was great....I miss those guys. Used to be a girl in there with them as well.

Meet Vol baseball’s not-so-secret weapon: the Legends of Lindsey Nelson (wvlt.tv)

Tre' does look like bozo, so he deserves the treatment.
Thank you, Sire! I was struggling. Lindsey’s Legion was something….errrr, entirely different.

So you don't like the fact the coach was griping at the catcher,explaining to him loudly to get it together doesn't that happen on every team.You think Coach V hasn't climbed an ass or two

He might have, but I have no knowledge of him being like that. If anything I think Vitello is a player's-coach and not prone to yelling at people.

A friend of mine is on the team and is the sole reason I joined Volnation. He's never said Vitello is like that, but it's not like I ever asked about Coach V. Nor has my friend ever mentioned it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax_Vol
He might have, but I have no knowledge of him being like that. If anything I think Vitello is a player's-coach and not prone to yelling at people.

A friend of mine is on the team and is the sole reason I joined Volnation. He's never said Vitello is like that, but it's not like I ever asked about Coach V. Nor has my friend ever mentioned it.
Maybe not some coaches cuddle players and some don't both approaches seem to work as long as players know this going in. Pat Summitt would rip a. New but cuddled to it's called "tough love" don't see it much anymore young kids to sensitive these days
Especially Basketball players

VN Store

Back