The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Don't let anyone give you grief about "spicket" (the most commonly attested American pronunciation of "spigot." As you might "reckon," many of these "Southern" terms are found in Shakespeare, who (in this case) uses "spigot" and "faucet" interchangeably. You will also hear many of them in England.

O base Hungarian wight! Wilt thou the spigot wield?
That is, "Open the tap on that wine, bruh!"

...cause between an orange-wife and a faucet-seller, and...
That is, "a dispute between a female retailer of oranges and a wine tap merchant"
What about I'm tared or over yonder?

I assumed it was a winter hat lol, a guy from Jersey askefd where to get a Tobogan I told him Walmart. Later he asked me where I parked my car at home I said the driveway and said he parked his in the door yard lol

For those who care LSU lost and Skenes took the L

What about I'm tared or over yonder?
Now you're trolling me. You know that "yonder" appears 7 times in the King James Bible and 69 times in Shakespeare. And that "tare" means either "tore" in the KJV in the Hebrew books or "convulse" in Matthew; and also that "tared" as you use it is a phonetic spelling of tired. Don't tare me out.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I would say the national seeds right now are

Wake
Arkansas
Vandy
Florida
Stanford
Clemson
LSU
Virginia

Even if I am wrong on any of those, I think it's a given they host. So then, who's left?

South Carolina
Coastal Carolina
Miami
Alabama

I think these four are safe.

Auburn
Tennessee
Dallas Baptist
Boston College
Kentucky
Indiana State

I think the final 4 come from this group. I think Boston College will get one to throw a bone to the Northeast.

I would say the national seeds right now are

Wake
Arkansas
Vandy
Florida
Stanford
Clemson
LSU
Virginia

Even if I am wrong on any of those, I think it's a given they host. So then, who's left?

South Carolina
Coastal Carolina
Miami
Alabama

I think these four are safe.

Auburn
Tennessee
Dallas Baptist
Boston College
Kentucky
Indiana State

I think the final 4 come from this group. I think Boston College will get one to throw a bone to the Northeast.

I can see Oklahoma St. having a spot, just throwing it out there.

Bases juiced for GCU, no outs, trailing 6-4…T9…full count…6-5, sac fly…runners on the corners, 1 out…K…2 outs…GCU falls 6-5.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back