The Official Tennessee vs Texas A&M Round 1 SEC Tourney Game Thread (Tues. 1:45PM EST SEC NETWORK)

Another LOL! You and Vol66 must be BFFs. I love (yes there's more than one type simpleton) any young athlete that represents my Alma Mater with pride. Probably a little much for you to grasp.
Okay. Word or weird? I took it as “word”. I think yer trying too hard @BigBadVol

I'm impressed that 6 out of 8 games have been predicted correctly just based on seeding and that while that may seem obvious, it certainly was watching them as they were played.

2 walk off hits in one day?!!! The lead changes alone on Day 2 were exciting and fun to watch. The SEC tournament delivers when it comes to quality baseball and entertainment. It just does and I feel fortunate to have seen so much of it live.

I'd watch Day 2's games all over again if there were time, but there isn't so I'm going to pick one of them to fall asleep to if/when I fall asleep.

I have said here multiple times and not to have sympathy but normally when somebody alludes that for what they get. I will only talk about my son but I would say all except for a few transfers fit into this category. My son owes right st $60,000 for his bachelor’s degree to wear the orange T. Being out of state, he is not eligible for hardly any scholarships. Even though I still own a home in Tennessee. He will return for another year and I’m guessing that will cost him another $12-$15,000 after any scholarship he gets. But what a journey so far. I think most parents get frustrated when people start talking about them playing for money or getting paid to play. The bad part of NIL is that very rarely does a current player get any significant NIL money. These guys are there because they love UT.

Why does the roster say he is from Johnson City? Television broadcasts too. That would qualify him for in state tuition wouldn’t it?

VN Store

Back