The Official Tennessee vs. W. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:21pm ET(09/07/13), SEC Network

i didn't know there were more interceptions that what the receivers have caught,Worley has to get his head out of his ass,there are open receivers

Make it to a bowl game. For the first time ever I feel like we don't even have the team to compete with other SEC teams. I've never seen such a poor effort. If it wasn't for the turnovers, we'd be behind by 30. Worley is just awful. But when he does throw a decent pass, someone like Croom drops it. Just shaking my head and reaching for another drink....

Spot on. We won't beat Vandy Auburn or Mizzou playing like this, much less Fla, UGA, USC or Bama.

Play all the freshmen and sophomores this year and let them get experience. Let the Jrs and Srs sit the pine.

DEFENSE = AWESOME, Girlybird= costing us this game. You can't ask much more from this D, just think if we turned every turnover into points (at least a fg)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We need a long pounding drive to start the second half. Also we were not running an up-tempo offense all game long. Don't let them get set.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that we're up by 14 aganst a very good, yes the turnovers have helped, but they didn't come by accident, this is a very solid team defensively. Did we even have 6 turnovers all of last season???

Unless the play at quarter back improves substantially, there will be no "upset" this year. I am encouraged to see the defense make the most of the opportunities and they are playing very disciplined for the most part. But if this offense doesn't improve dramatically, it will be a very tough road to bowl eligibility.

Complaining at the coach about that blocked punt is about as silly as complaining at the coach for calling an extra point when it gets blocked. Complain at the players who refused to block like it mattered instead.

The pass play almost worked anyway...Having said that, I would have called a run again there.

Just be thankful he doesn't turn the ball over. Our QB could be so much worse. Crompton, 2008.
LMAO if you think an SEC defense isn't going to force Worley into turnovers, I don't know what to tell you. Slow delivery and questionable decisions with the ball. Crompton at least had a decent arm.

VN Store

Back