The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

If I lived in a neighborhood with an Aggie fan, they beat us for a CWS and he did this around our neighborhood...
No way I’m calling the cops! I’m tipping my cap to him, standing on my front lawn and giving him a standing O!!
What kind of savages do you live with?!
View attachment 651816
I have a plan. As soon as we win the series, I intend to open my back doors and set off two miniture black powder cannons. Then I will blast Rocky Top for the whole neighborhood to enjoy. Then I will dance with my wife to the Tennessee Waltz.
After a few moments of silence, the Aggies will think it's over. I will then grab the Power T flag and walk down the 6th fairway that runs behind my house while I blast bagpipe music.
Upon completion of my walk, I'll give 'em one more round of Rocky Top.

Not that I've given it much thought.

I have a plan. As soon as we win the series, I intend to open my back doors and set off two miniture black powder cannons. Then I will blast Rocky Top for the whole neighborhood to enjoy. Then I will dance with my wife to the Tennessee Waltz.
After a few moments of silence, the Aggies will think it's over. I will then grab the Power T flag and walk down the 6th fairway that runs behind my house while I blast bagpipe music.

Give em hell txbo, give em hell!!

Why am I not friends with you? Go Big Orange Brethren!

I’m assuming this vehicle will also be involved in the festivities

1719085924693.jpeg

Guys this going to be a wild day. My daughter who works for Delta just sent us two tickets for a delta flight to Omaha. Only problem is it leaves at 5.48 and we are in Chattanooga.no hotel no tickets but we are going to try and make it. Yall pray for us
We’ll keep us updated!

No?t that I've given it much thought.
Let the Orange Festival begin! FIlm at 11? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back