The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, listen up. This could be the difference between winning and losing. I have a dilema and I need VolNation's best advice.

I live in a neighborhood infested with Aggie fans. I'm out numbered. My butlet is currently putting the banner ouut at the road but I feel like the mighty Power T should be flying proudly in the front yard.

And that's the dilema. I have two big beautiful Power T flags but the entire post season, one flies in the back porch and the other over the fireplace.

As much as I'd like to piss off a bunch of Aggies, I can't move either of those flags, can I?

Go Vols!
No! My flag is in the back also. I have only put up the flag in the front on football Saturdays. My husband asked, do u want me to put the flag out front? NOOOO!

Alright, listen up. This could be the difference between winning and losing. I have a dilema and I need VolNation's best advice.

I live in a neighborhood infested with Aggie fans. I'm out numbered. My butlet is currently putting the banner ouut at the road but I feel like the mighty Power T should be flying proudly in the front yard.

And that's the dilema. I have two big beautiful Power T flags but the entire post season, one flies in the back porch and the other over the fireplace.

As much as I'd like to piss off a bunch of Aggies, I can't move either of those flags, can I?

Go Vols!
Fly it high, fly it proudly....a trail camera couldn't hurt

No! My flag is in the back also. I have only put up the flag in the front on football Saturdays. My husband asked, do u want me to put the flag out front? NOOOO!
You're right. I understand.
But unless your neighborhood is infested with Aggies, you'll never understand my painful desire to have orange in front of my house today. Pray for me.

Continuity with winning traditions. Did a bunch of filing while listening to Wilkerson in the last game.

Gonna re-shelve _ll the scattered books into their proper places in bookcases today. _ight need extra innings for that, so Vols, work those TAM pitch counts!

Will do same with DVDs for Game #2.

I plan to feel good _bout this series for long _fter it's over.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
I hear you. What a ride!
We are no longer just a good team from time to time, we are now a great program and it’s time we embrace it and all of Volnation needs to respond and start backing this baseball program to the fullest, not just in May or June.
I don’t know how I will respond if we will a national championship, but if we don’t, it takes nothing away from this team and their accomplishments! Awesome season, from an awesome group of guys!
GBO!!

Go Vols!
You have a butler?
txbo=Bruce Wayne=Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back