The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I hope it helps is but that sucks. I would much rather have them at full strength and healthy.

I understand what you mean. I enjoy beating them at their best and watching their best players. I also don’t want them to have any excuses. However, this is all part of it. There’s much more than what you see on the field. The season is a grind, and it is a testimony to the trainers, strength and conditioning, recruiting, game management etc. This is an outstanding program!

After 3 hip surgeries, I could never get away from the police.
If I lived in a neighborhood with an Aggie fan, they beat us for a CWS and he did this around our neighborhood...
No way I’m calling the cops! I’m tipping my cap to him, standing on my front lawn and giving him a standing O!!
What kind of savages do you live with?!
13CB7663-157A-40B9-BE4E-23597697FA74.gif

DANG! I knew I'd slip up! With this pea brain, I _ay have to resort to posting only images to communicate.
Question for someone who knows _merican sign language: Which of these signs is correct for signing TA&M?
_sking for _ _oran.

✊🤞✌️🫰🤟👌🤌🤏👈🖖🖕🤙

I'll hang up _nd listen for your response.

Last edited:
You're right. I understand.
But unless your neighborhood is infested with Aggies, you'll never understand my painful desire to have orange in front of my house today. Pray for me.
Completely understand-my next door neighbor is a Florida State alum and put his flag out. Asked where my orange T was, I said I only put it out for big games

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back