The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he’ll be on shorter rest than A&M prefers but I would be very surprised if we see anyone other than Prager starting Saturday. Threw 90+ pitches this past Monday and would be on 4 days rest. Aschenbeck hasn’t started a single game all year and Lamkin threw 70+ last night. If A&M goes after the 1st game hard, which I assume they would, then they’ll roll with Prager.

A&M’s strength is their pen, they could go bullpen game 1, toss everyone and try to us it to go up 1-0, then throw Prager. Personally that’s what I’d do, play to your strengths and theirs is that pen

Reactions: chuckiepoo
A&M’s strength is their pen, they could go bullpen game 1, toss everyone and try to us it to go up 1-0, then throw Prager. Personally that’s what I’d do, play to your strengths and theirs is that pen
The only thing about going bullpen Game 1 is that they’d risk not using Lamkin at all. Either way, at least one of their starting pitchers during the series will be pitching on less rest than they’d prefer. None of ours will.

Would it be wrong to skip coaching my daughters 14u softball team Saturday for the game?

Yes because you are the Coach of a Softball team so it would be irresponsible to skip it to watch the entire 2024 CWS Aggies Volunteers National Championship game 1.
Somedays you have to make the sacrifice.

Reactions: Voltrapnbama
I’m ready for our guys to stomp these weirdos into the ground. I feel like A&M could easily be a fanbase that the more you’re exposed to them the more you just can’t stand them.

Welcome. You can count on one thing for sure. Their fans are gonna bring it, they are gonna chant and scream their collective brain(intentional) out. I hope ours are up to the task, no bubbles necessary.

GBO!!!

Welcome. You can count on one thing for sure. Their fans are gonna bring it, they are gonna chant and scream their collective brain(intentional) out. I hope ours are up to the task, no bubbles necessary.

GBO!!!
They do love their Aggie bubbles. S.B.D.?

Attachments

• Aggie bubbles.jpg
    Aggie bubbles.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Feeling a deep sense of gratitude this morning to our BaseVols. The sacrifices, hard work, and commitment to Tennessee is very much appreciated. Also feeling humbled by the fact that I get to be a fan of this team.

We’re proud of those young men who have given their all for Tennessee. Go Vols!

Feeling a deep sense of gratitude this morning to our BaseVols. The sacrifices, hard work, and commitment to Tennessee is very much appreciated. Also feeling humbled by the fact that I get to be a fan of this team.

We’re proud of those young men who have given their all for Tennessee. Go Vols!
Win or lose, it's been a heckuva journey and a ton of great moments and fun. Speaking for myself, they've exceeded all my expectations and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back