The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 1 Thread (Sat. June 22 7:30 EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a deep sense of gratitude this morning to our BaseVols. The sacrifices, hard work, and commitment to Tennessee is very much appreciated. Also feeling humbled by the fact that I get to be a fan of this team.

We’re proud of those young men who have given their all for Tennessee. Go Vols!
I am grateful for everyone involved also. Some on this board don’t deserve the greatness of this team though.

I like the fact that there will be ton of fans from both teams. No one can argue they were playing a hostile crowd.

A 50/50 split of 25,000 fans can't be considered neutral. It will feel like a home game for both teams. Lots of orange and "Rocky Top" on one side; and oodles of cultish and effiminate "yells" and traditions on the other.
Also from what I've heard the massiveness of the park is such that its louder at smaller more enclosed ball parks.

I like the fact that there will be ton of fans from both teams. No one can argue they were playing a hostile crowd.

A 50/50 split of 25,000 fans can't be considered neutral. It will feel like a home game for both teams. Lots of orange and "Rocky Top" on one side; and oodles of cultish and effiminate "yells" and traditions on the other.
I bet a few thousand diehard local season ticket holders attend as well. They def attended the finals last year LSU vs FL. Many have had their season tickets for 25+ years.

Gotta come out hot, firing on all cylinders and take game one, leaving no doubt... I think if we can make a statement game 1 and not only win, but win by at least 3 runs, it will shake TAMU's confidence and we take home the trophy in game 2, or worst, game 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back