The Official Texas A&M @ #1 Tennessee National Championship Game 3 Thread (Mon. June 24 7PM EST) (ESPN)

They've already made a statue to commemorate it

iu

Great that we won the Natty, but giving up unearned runs is not the way to continue to win tight ball games. We were fortunate to win last night with the way our infield defense played.
You know what we didn’t give up? The NC and that’s all that matters at this point. Take a deep breath and enjoy it.

A Championship Parade feels like a GREAT time for Banner Dan to drop the mic and announce a TV contract extension in front of thousands of Vol fans.
Definitely needs to be a parade. Also, Tony shows he is a winner--let him rebuild with patience etc. There is no reason not to give him lots of money.

I've been wearing the same tshirt for every game since the Vols Regional began. It's not been washed.
I may never wash it 😂

Seems like Michael Jordan wearing some item since playing at North Carolina.

Because of Dylan’s high bar achievement of hitting a home run in all 3 Championship series games I am giving him the great nickname Dylan Dynamite or Dynamic Dylan.

Dang media. Somebody ought to stuff that reporter into a trash can
I know this question could have been asked in a more gentle way (although the reporter sounded respectful)......but Schloss could have simply said "I aint leaving Ta&m unless they fire me" and put this to bed immediately. Just saying.....

Reactions: WOKI
That guy is a hell of a coach. These reporters are trash. Surprised some dumbass hasn't asked Vitello tonight
Yes, that is easy to say now......but one should remember that Aggieland is quite nervous about having Texas zoom in and steal their coach - I mean it would be the ultimate smack in the face just after losing a tough CWS. So it could be that the reporter was pretty much just asking the question everyone down there is wondering about. And Schloss could have put it to bed immediately and with a simple statement. Instead of scolding the reporter. As I said above, Schloss didn't make a definitive statement, to be honest. So I get both views of it.

I have a great story. Last night my dad was up at a bar watching the game and he just happened to sit next to an old Tennessee pitcher. When the team got the last out my father said the guy started bawling and was very emotional. That’s how much this means to the school and everyone around it. Forever grateful for this team

Good morning, Champions!

Fans of the greatest college baseball team in the land, and at the very least, one of very best teams all-time.

Fans of the greatest head baseball coach in the game. And the best staff in the nation.

Fans of the most exciting, highest-character, fun-loving, amazingly talented, most dedicated, and irrepressible baseball players in the nation!

Fans of the best athletics department in the country!

Fans of the orange and white, dark mode, pin stripes, cream, Vols script, and big orange helmets.

Fans of the Hill, Rocky Top, and the hallowed ground of Lindsay Nelson stadium.

Fans of the greatest fan base in college athletics!

Good morning, Tennessee Volunteers fans!

We're #1! 🍊

Last edited:

VN Store

Back