The Official Vandy @ #1 Tennessee SEC Tourney Game 1 Thread (Wed. May 22 5:30PM EST SEC NETWORK)

The game may not have much importance but let’s not think the team doesn’t care. The same with SEC 🏀 tourney. The coaches and players are competitive and it stings to lose to Vandy.

It’s been a great year but pitching has been inconsistent at times. Hoping for the best!

Go Vols!
TV conceded this game with his bullpen decisions, CMO's ABs have not been vintage CMO at all

Villeneuve pinch hitting for Stark - Fly out to RF.

Moore - K.

Burke - E6.

Amick - Fly out to LF.

Vandy leads 7-4. End of the 7th.

Vandy reliver #2 is at 32 pitches and 2 K's. Vandy pitchers have 6 K's on the day.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yes but is this something that is full or is this something where two extra people could pay you some moolah to attend every game?
Usually full of GM’s that have no interest in college baseball, they are only there to drink, eat and be seen and it pisses me off!
A couple of years ago, I could go to any game I wanted, now everyone is a “Tennessee baseball fan!”
😒

Should be interesting tomorrow playing the loser of Miss State and TAMU.
Was excited to play either of those teams when brackets were set! I’m sad I have to cancel Hoover…just cant go down without guaranteed games…it’s too far…Hoover is so much fun though…damnit! Plus it means I have to work….even worse!

VN Store

Back