The Official Zone Severe Weather Thread

We hardly ever drink bourbon any more. Just wine.

Maybe he’ll bring non-Ingles wine! 🍷🥂
hahahahaha you say this and I just got back from the store (Ingle's) and looked at the wine
but dey dint have Boones Farm Country Kwencher and I said nah
ngaf but dat's the pharmacy I use now
so meds are in, school's closed tomorrow, won't have to get out unless dey's another emergency at the nursing home ....last weekend another resident ran over my wife's foot with a wheelchair, I think I said somewhere else

Just watched the local TV station news (others are out of Greenville SC): 4” rain in Buncombe County yesterday until this morning, 4” more predicted before Helene arrives tonight, and 9-14” predicted from Helene itself.

Asking T&P for our basement sump pump. 🤪🧐
Who's going to say it...we needed rain. 😜

Just watched the local TV station news (others are out of Greenville SC): 4” rain in Buncombe County yesterday until this morning, 4” more predicted before Helene arrives tonight, and 9-14” predicted from Helene itself.

Asking T&P for our basement sump pump. 🤪🧐
back yard is low, field bed is swampy
dun had the talk with my daughter about 5-minute showers for her and the kids for a couple of days HAHAHAHAHA

It's been nothing but a downpour here, and that's not even the hurricane. We're gonna get hammered. I did have to go to the office, and told the big bosses they should stay late, because we were having a hurricane watch party. We were gonna order puzza and watch movies, the looks were hilarious. Probably on a list now🤣

It's been nothing but a downpour here, and that's not even the hurricane. We're gonna get hammered. I did have to go to the office, and told the big bosses they should stay late, because we were having a hurricane watch party. We were gonna order puzza and watch movies, the looks were hilarious. Probably on a list now🤣
I mean you can't just talk about puzza in the workplace like that

I’ve been happily at home since yesterday afternoon, so no clue about the trees.

But for even the trees not down (yet): the ground is absolutely soaked, and if we get 60-70 mph winds, they’ll come up out of the ground very easily.

Our church is taking on water on the lower levels…
Oh no.....

VN Store

Back