The Official Zone Severe Weather Thread

Horseshoe beach has camera like 13-15 feet up a pole and waves are over taking it. Showing it on the Ryan hall y’all channel on YouTube. He’s showing perry now….
I was watching 2 guys at cedar key earlier. Worried they ended up drowned or something. They were live streaming as the surge came in, right at the water.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Heart of the system is East of Atlanta, leaving Augusta, moving through NE Georgia, headed towards Greenville, SC and Western NC. Asheville is in its apparent track.

On a much smaller level, UNCA asked all resident students who stayed on campus to log in, so that they know who’s in which dorm and where. Just in case.
Scary stuff.
Some people have questioned why would people stay and risk it? And it’s true that there are some people who are just stubborn. My heart goes out to those who are stuck and have nowhere to go.

Appalachicola is my favorite part of Florida breaks my heart so many old Florida homes, live oaks etc…..was a time capsule of what Florida used to be like…. Hoping it avoids worst but doesn’t look it. What is crazy to me is even east coast has 14 ft waves..
Water was inside Grady street market last night.

Flash flooding continues to be a most significant risk inland.

The eye is just to the east of me. Winds have calmed for the moment and are forecast to pick up through this afternoon.

VN Store

Back