The Official Zone Severe Weather Thread

I completely understand that, but I see the other side as well, especially if it was family. I'd be trying, despite what the feds said, but that's just how I'm wired. But I do get there's more to it
But that’s exactly what I said! When I’m clinging to the roofline, and Poots and the Taliban drop me a line, I’m all for it. When I want to see as many people saved as possible, it’s different.

Reactions: joevol33
Abermarle operates a lithium mine just west of Charlotte. Just like with every single Fortune 1000 company in America, Blackrock owns shares of Abermarle for their index funds.

While there was some damage in that area of NC, it pales in comparison to the damage 90 miles to the West.

The thesis is the govt seeded the clouds, pushed the storm further east so Abermarle can buy up land and Blackrock is behind it. Some issues with this. First, they didnt push it far enough to the east. Second, Abermarle is struggling because lithium price has plummeted. They are already delaying restarting the mine because prices are too low. Why would they make those investments to buy land when they cant make money at current prices....
Good God. People are watching way too many movies.

Abermarle operates a lithium mine just west of Charlotte. Just like with every single Fortune 1000 company in America, Blackrock owns shares of Abermarle for their index funds.

While there was some damage in that area of NC, it pales in comparison to the damage 90 miles to the West.

The thesis is the govt seeded the clouds, pushed the storm further east so Abermarle can buy up land and Blackrock is behind it. Some issues with this. First, they didnt push it far enough to the east. Second, Abermarle is struggling because lithium price has plummeted. They are already delaying restarting the mine because prices are too low. Why would they make those investments to buy land when they caYeah, ALB stock was at $175 a year ago. It was at $100 yesterday.
Old joke: how they gonna make money selling at less than cost? Volume

VN Store

Back