The perpetual "Oh no, the Govt gonna Shutdown!" Thread, bought to you by the Wingnut LG

I guess I’m not understanding the problem .. it’s literally against the law to pull a fire alarm if there’s no fire . In addition it seems also an added penalty to do it to try and stop a vote . Charge his ass or anyone else that does it . It’s about as straight forward as you can get and if a peasant like any of us we would have a court date shortly after them seeing the video .

I guess I’m not understanding the problem .. it’s literally against the law to pull a fire alarm if there’s no fire . In addition it seems also an added penalty to do it to try and stop a vote . Charge his ass or anyone else that does it . It’s about as straight forward as you can get and if a peasant like any of us we would have a court date shortly after them seeing the video .
You're damn right. Charge anybody who attempts to interfere with congress trying to perform its duties.

Reactions: Septic
You're damn right. Charge anybody who attempts to interfere with congress trying to perform its duties.

Don’t cherry pick a simple post . It’s hard to get past him pulling it to even get to the stopping the vote . “ I’m sorry for the confusion it may have caused “ wouldn’t stand a snowballs chance in hades in front of a judge if it was you or I .

Reactions: AM64
Those people are mindless, partisan hacks who have people like Charlie Kirk, Catturd, and Alex Jones do their thinking for them...

1/6 rioters and Bowman both broke the law trying to delay a Congressional action. Both should be prosecuted in accordance with the law...
I’ve said that too many times to count.
Equal application of the law.
It’s really not that difficult.
Since we’re playing “whatabout” there’s some mostly peaceful protesters who could use a court date

Don’t cherry pick a simple post . It’s hard to get past him pulling it to even get to the stopping the vote . “ I’m sorry for the confusion it may have caused “ wouldn’t stand a snowballs chance in hades in front of a judge if it was you or I .
Cherry pick? I just made a simple comment agreeing with you.

Are you saying the most he should be charged with is pranking a fire alarm like a teenager who doesn't want to take an exam?

All I've seen is you calling out Septic and ranting about my post. Haven't seen you call out any of the "don't charge the rioters, but charge Bowman" crowd to their faces.
I called out septic for his personal hypocrisy.
You’re an admitted partisan hack. So I don’t expect you to understand. Actually you understand, you just rejected it because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

@hog88
Did I “call you out” earlier on liberal liars?
Did you pitch a fit like a child or laugh it off?

No, we need to talk about irrelevant stuff that happened before in order to muddy the waters

Biggest damn diff. Dems will lock step together and sacrifice almost anything including election losses to move their agenda forward because they know eventually you just can’t turn things back enough. Rebs are weak and only care about staying in office, never the agenda.
dang..hadn’t seen you in a while. Been gone so long you get to post 2 replies for every reply

Reactions: AM64 and NEO
I called out septic for his personal hypocrisy.
You’re an admitted partisan hack. So I don’t expect you to understand. Actually you understand, you just rejected it because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

@hog88
Did I “call you out” earlier on liberal liars?
Did you pitch a fit like a child or laugh it off?
"Anybody who doesn't buy my shtick is a child."

No, we need to talk about irrelevant stuff that happened before in order to muddy the waters
Good lord, I always had a pretty high opinion of you, but now you're pulling a "I call out BS on both sides" argument, while ignoring guys like wtn who are doing exactly what you're claiming Septic is doing.

Good lord, I always had a pretty high opinion of you, but now you're pulling a "I call out BS on both sides" argument, while ignoring guys like wtn who are doing exactly what you're claiming Septic is doing.
I don’t read wtn. I used to have a high opinion of septic. I don’t read much of his posts anymore either. That one caught my attention. I can’t count the times I liked his posts calling out posters for “whataboutism”. Now you playing whatabout wtn is just …….
Stupid and childish.
@Septic is a big boy. He doesn’t need you carrying water for him.

Edit: So which is. A high opinion or is it that I’m trolling by using a “shtick”. Or do you just say whatever you think helps you in the moment?

I’ve said that too many times to count.
Equal application of the law.
It’s really not that difficult.
Since we’re playing “whatabout” there’s some mostly peaceful protesters who could use a court date
He pulled a fire alarm and he hasn't been indicted within 48 hours. Whatabout the rioters who were indicted?

[Silence from slice]

Are you an unadmitted partisan hack?

He pulled a fire alarm and he hasn't been indicted within 48 hours. Whatabout the rioters who were indicted?

[Silence from slice]
What guys were indicted?
And convicted?

I’m sure the list is extensive and readily available.

(this is known as calling BS on the admitted Demohack)

Clarksville will be back as soon as he’s done googling.
Maybe he will take the time to google all the dropped charges and save us all some time.

That would indicate unequal application of the law.
But I digress

What guys were indicted?
And convicted?

I’m sure the list is extensive and readily available.

(this is known as calling BS on the admitted Demohack)
For rioting at the Capitol? The list is extensive. I'm sure google is your friend on that. I don't know if Bowman will be indicted or not, but I'm not a non-partisan supergenious prognosticator like you and @W.TN.Orange Blood so i don't know if Bowman will be indicted or not.

Edit: "demohack" is very clever. Next you'll come up with something really smart like libtard or dim. What has happened to you?

For rioting at the Capitol? The list is extensive. I'm sure google is your friend on that. I don't know if Bowman will be indicted or not, but I'm not a non-partisan supergenious prognosticator like you and @W.TN.Orange Blood so i don't know if Bowman will be indicted or not.
Damn ,
Where did the goalposts go?
That’s some really weak straw man **** there too.
Mostly peaceful protesters are the current whatabout.
Jebus dude…. You off your meds tonight?

Damn ,
Where did the goalposts go?
That’s some really weak straw man **** there too.
Mostly peaceful protesters are the current whatabout.
Jebus dude…. You off your meds tonight?
Are you referring to "mainly peaceful protesters who stayed inside the velvet ropes?"

See my edit. I'm disappointed in you
Ya, I should be surprised you didn’t get that. “DemoHack” isn’t a slice original. Someone else called you that so I slid it in as an inside joke for you. You might actually be off you meds.

I apologize if I’ve upset you this evening

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back