The Problems with Trans-ideology

Remember, unless you are personally connected to the women's domains that are being infiltrated by trans people, you have NO RIGHT to complain. Only women in those domains have the right to complain. Except they don't have the right to complain either. That would make them bigots.

So men are now winning women's beauty pageants? Wonderful...

I see the argument for sports (even though I firmly believe it's less about the integrity of women's sports and moreso a vessel for y'all to sh*t on trans people) and don't think trans athletes should compete in sports outside if their biological gender, but honestly...

The whole pageant circuit can get f*cked. From children to adults. It's the most absurd thing and I hope they let housepets compete as people while they're at it.

Remember, unless you are personally connected to the women's domains that are being infiltrated by trans people, you have NO RIGHT to complain. Only women in those domains have the right to complain. Except they don't have the right to complain either. That would make them bigots.

By all means, complain. Just don't be disingenuous about it.

Report: 40% of Brown University Students Identify as LGBTQQIAAP2S+

GettyImages-1259095389-640x480.jpg

The number of students who identify as LGBTQI+ at Brown University stands at just under 40% of the total enrollment, the institution’s Brown Daily Herald reports.

Latest data outlines between 2010 and 2023, identification as LGBTQI+ has almost tripled among the student body at the Providence, Rhode Island, university (from 14 percent in 2010 saying they were not heterosexual to 38 percent now).

Report: 40% of Brown University Students Identify as LGBTQQIAAP2S+

By all means, complain. Just don't be disingenuous about it.

Linguistic games. In this thread, you seem to treat all complaints from people who are not connected with the domain in question as defacto "disingenuous". Any complainer who hasn't passed a litmus test showing they have some direct stakes in the argument is treated as disingenuous.

I see the argument for sports (even though I firmly believe it's less about the integrity of women's sports and moreso a vessel for y'all to sh*t on trans people) and don't think trans athletes should compete in sports outside if their biological gender, but honestly...

The whole pageant circuit can get f*cked. From children to adults. It's the most absurd thing and I hope they let housepets compete as people while they're at it.
My Stella dog would win

Linguistic games. In this thread, you seem to treat all complaints from people who are not connected with the domain in question as defacto "disingenuous". Any complainer who hasn't passed a litmus test showing they have some direct stakes in the argument is treated as disingenuous.

Not at all.

It's about as disingenuous as drag queens and trans women being the shiny new object as though neither existed prior to last November.

This crusade is hollow.

Not at all.

It's about as disingenuous as drag queens and trans women being the shiny new object as though neither existed prior to last November.

This crusade is hollow.

Another litmus test. You need to have always been opposed to these fringe causes in order for your opposition to them today to be considered genuine.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back