The Problems with Trans-ideology

What he said wasn't inaccurate. You just have a problem with him saying it. Which is silly.

I only "have a problem" with what he said insofar as I disagree with the premise. It is perfectly acceptable to hear the stories of the day, project their cascading effects, and then form an opinion on them. One does not have to be among the affected to have an opinion on the subject. And ascribing motives or trying to read minds to ascribe a level of genuineness to someone's opinions is labor that would better be devoted to trying to really understand the argument, or conversely, form concise counterarguments to.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Report: 40% of Brown University Students Identify as LGBTQQIAAP2S+

GettyImages-1259095389-640x480.jpg

The number of students who identify as LGBTQI+ at Brown University stands at just under 40% of the total enrollment, the institution’s Brown Daily Herald reports.

Latest data outlines between 2010 and 2023, identification as LGBTQI+ has almost tripled among the student body at the Providence, Rhode Island, university (from 14 percent in 2010 saying they were not heterosexual to 38 percent now).

Report: 40% of Brown University Students Identify as LGBTQQIAAP2S+
Lol they got more letters and now a number? 🤣🤣

Martina Navratilova sends Scathing one-word Response to Megan Rapinoe after woke US soccer star claimed she would WELCOME a transgender player on the USWNT, despite safety concerns

Tennis icon Martina Navratilova has hit back at Megan Rapinoe's claims that trans women should be able to participate in women's sport, ahead of the soccer star's fourth and final World Cup appearance later this month.

Earlier this month, Rapinoe, 38, revealed that she would have no problem playing with a trans soccer player on the US women's national team - while also confessing that she always though that ex-President Donald Trump was fond of her.

As her comments went viral, Navratilova, who won 18 major singles titles in her prime, chimed in with a one-word response that made her feelings clear.

'Yikes,' she tweeted.

Martina Navratilova's one-word response to Megan Rapinoe on welcoming a trans player on the USWNT | Daily Mail Online

Martina Navratilova sends Scathing one-word Response to Megan Rapinoe after woke US soccer star claimed she would WELCOME a transgender player on the USWNT, despite safety concerns

Tennis icon Martina Navratilova has hit back at Megan Rapinoe's claims that trans women should be able to participate in women's sport, ahead of the soccer star's fourth and final World Cup appearance later this month.

Earlier this month, Rapinoe, 38, revealed that she would have no problem playing with a trans soccer player on the US women's national team - while also confessing that she always though that ex-President Donald Trump was fond of her.

As her comments went viral, Navratilova, who won 18 major singles titles in her prime, chimed in with a one-word response that made her feelings clear.

'Yikes,' she tweeted.

Martina Navratilova's one-word response to Megan Rapinoe on welcoming a trans player on the USWNT | Daily Mail Online

No way you read an entire article about a one-word tweet

Are you also too daft to see you are being mocked?

The left: Quit hiding behind 'protect the kids'. You don't care about kids. You're just a gross anti-trans bigot.
Also the left: Hahah!!! You care about kids! I wish I could abort a million babies just to shove it in your face!

I'm not a mind reader. Perhaps he may be ATTEMPTING to mock others. But what he is really doing is proving that he is the repugnant anti-social degenerate that people probably already assumed he was. If your way of mocking people is to use their hardwired trait of caring about babies against them, you're a depraved soulless ghoul.

The left: Quit hiding behind 'protect the kids'. You don't care about kids. You're just a gross anti-trans bigot.
Also the left: Hahah!!! You care about kids! I wish I could abort a million babies just to shove it in your face!

I'm not a mind reader. Perhaps he may be ATTEMPTING to mock others. But what he is really doing is proving that he is the repugnant anti-social degenerate that people probably already assumed he was. If your way of mocking people is to use their hardwired trait of caring about babies against them, you're a depraved soulless ghoul.

This is not a contradiction lol, if you think the pearl clutching about “people’s hardwired trait of caring about babies” is not genuine (it’s not) then no one is being mocked for “caring about kids”

Another mind reader! You guys are everywhere!

People getting mad about Pride Month all at once, driven by a handful of Twitter accounts with the same “trans = pedo” BS means people are either not being genuine or are very very stupid. If it were genuine the church wouldn’t exist

People getting mad about Pride Month all at once, driven by a handful of Twitter accounts with the same “trans = pedo” BS means people are either not being genuine or are very very stupid. If it were genuine the church wouldn’t exist
Too many bad faith and strawman arguments to pick through, here. This is a fire hose of bulls*it.

Too many bad faith and strawman arguments to pick through, here. This is a fire hose of bulls*it.

Yawn. It’s the same argument for every minority group, for people fighting desegregation instead of “protect the innocent children from scary groomers!” it was “protect our poor innocent white women from big scary Black monsters!” I’m sure there were people who genuinely believed that, but they were very very stupid

Yawn. It’s the same argument for every minority group, for people fighting desegregation instead of “protect the innocent children from scary groomers!” it was “protect our poor innocent white women from big scary Black monsters!” I’m sure there were people who genuinely believed that, but they were very very stupid

So we'll add "false equivalency" to your fire hose of bulls*it.

Last edited:
So we'll add "false equivalency" to your fire hose of bulls*it.

"Fire hose of bulls*it" would be "this group I don't like is THREATENING THE MOST VULNERABLE PEOPLE IN OUR SOCIETY!!! I know we reuse this trope for every group we don't like but it's for reals this time!!!!!! LibsofTikTok told me so!!!"

This forum loves guzzling that fire hose though

VN Store

Back