The Problems with Trans-ideology

People getting mad about Pride Month all at once, driven by a handful of Twitter accounts with the same “trans = pedo” BS means people are either not being genuine or are very very stupid. If it were genuine the church wouldn’t exist

I view it as resistor color code month. Always good to brush up.

I view it as resistor color code month. Always good to brush up.

The one I learned way back in the good old days "before we supposedly became enlightened or civilized" was "Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Violet Gives Willingly" .... sometimes "rape" was replaced by "rob". At Redstone in radar school, the guys who taught soldering learned from the NASA nazis on the other side of the base. They were absolute terrorists when it came to solder work ... even down to cleaning the repaired part of the circuit. Solder for electronics back in those days anyway had rosin core and there were small tins of rosin flux to use ... rosin flux helps solder "flow" and work fill into the connection; it also leaves hard dark deposits that NASA said had to be cleaned. Can't tell you how many times I heard an instructor somewhere in the room saying "You're all fluxed up."

Okay, spill it.

When did you have the awkward sexual encounter at a Love's truck stop that fueled all of whatever this is?

You think someone has to have had an akward experience to believe someone describing themselves as “gender fluid” is absurd?

I think the concern here should be directed towards anyone who doesn’t find that laughable

You think someone has to have had an akward experience to believe someone describing themselves as “gender fluid” is absurd?

I think the concern here should be directed towards anyone who doesn’t find that laughable

I get that you're TERFtimus Prime now. I'm just wondering what trauma induced this newfound conviction.

TERF? I’m a feminist now?

Don't have to be.

And no... of course you're not. Though, you have way more in common than TERFS than any other group given the time and energy you've poured into this thread.

I'm guessing it was a lewd transaction gone awry while the wife was asleep in the minivan.

Just to be clear, you don’t think someone who considers themselves “gender fluid” is simply insane? You think some people are actually both men and women at various times during the day?

I don't think people who are gender fluid are insane.

I don't think people who think gender fluid is the same as what a mating slug does are insane either... just willfully ignorant of lifestyles that differ from theirs.

A quick Google search will alleviate your questions. It's mostly incels, unsatisfied dudes, and repressed gentlemen now.

lol and the reasoning behind you calling me that is because I find it laughable that someone oscillates back and form between being a guy and a girl throughout the day?

lol and the reasoning behind you calling me that is because I find it laughable that someone oscillates back and form between being a guy and a girl throughout the day?

I find it less laughable than someone who has given hours on hours of time/effort to incessantly b*tch about it 🤣

Reactions: NashVol11
I find it less laughable than someone who has given hours on hours of time/effort to incessantly b*tch about it 🤣

Interesting. How much time have I specifically spent bitching about that? 5 posts in the last hour most of which were directed at you and attempting to understand your issue?

I don't think people who are gender fluid are insane.

I don't think people who think gender fluid is the same as what a mating slug does are insane either... just willfully ignorant of lifestyles that differ from theirs.

Insane isn’t very pc. It’s mentally ill.

Interesting. How much time have I specifically spent bitching about that? 5 posts in the last hour most of which were directed at you and attempting to understand your issue?

I'm not the one with issues here. You're clearly obsessed with the issue, between the two of us.

Maybe point to the hundreds of posts prior to these five.

VN Store

Back