The Problems with Trans-ideology

I'm not the one with issues here. You're clearly obsessed with the issue, between the two of us.

Maybe point to the hundreds of posts prior to these five.

Doubt I’ve ever reached 100 in this thread, maybe. But to be clear I’m an evil bigot/terf/incel for noticing issues with claims by the trans community? That’s my crime here?

Weird…

Doubt I’ve ever reached 100 in this thread, maybe. But to be clear I’m an evil bigot/terf/incel for noticing issues with claims by the trans community? That’s my crime here?

Weird…

I never once said evil. I don't think you're a bad person.

I think you just focus on this issue a little too much to not be repressing something or for it to not stem from something in your personal life. You seems to chastise any lifestyle that differs from yours. I think you once came at me for being a sexually active 34 year old bachelor and THAT was comical.

I never once said evil. I don't think you're a bad person.

I think you just focus on this issue a little too much to not be repressing something or for it to not stem from something in your personal life. You seems to chastise any lifestyle that differs from yours. I think you once came at me for being a sexually active 34 year old bachelor and THAT was comical.

What about someone addicted to drugs?

Hopefully they get your lithium level straight this time. You're normally fairly reasonable lol but today I'm apparently a bigoted terf who was molested in a bathroom.

Who said bigoted?

All I've done is inadvertently made you admit to yourself that you're an evil bigot. Lol.

It's my bi annual visit to the sex doctor to make sure none of my best features are going to fall off anytime soon.

Who said bigoted?

All I've done is inadvertently made you admit to yourself that you're an evil bigot. Lol.

Does the definition of terf you provided not include bigotry? You're the one who resorted to the pathetic lefty move of "Why do you even care! You're a bigot!". Don't blame me for it.

I just love the typical left wing nonsense that the real problem isn't the problem, but that someone noticed the problem. "Why do you even care! You're a bigot!"

I suppose medical professionals are bigots for diagnosing over 70% of them.

Is it though? You're trying to tell me Mama C South wasn't railing some crank after she realized she was bringing you into this world?

That would probably make me more predisposed to being an addict but here we are with the pot calling the kettle black.

That would probably make me more predisposed to being an addict but here we are with the pot calling the kettle black.
I'm just saying. You've been hung up on that notion for years, for reasons no one here can point to.

It's ''You're a bartender. You're a drug addict. Muhhhh!"

I smoke plenty of weed, and if that qualifies as a drug addict to you in 2023, that's pathetic and small. Realistically, I'm so rarely intoxicated these days and I spend most of my time travelling because I only have to work 2, maybe 3 days a week, and that's even if you call scheduling, payroll, and ordering work.

Come up with new material, or relevant material at least.

I'm just saying. You've been hung up on that notion for years, for reasons no one here can point to.

It's ''You're a bartender. You're a drug addict. Muhhhh!"

I smoke plenty of weed, and if that qualifies as a drug addict to you in 2023, that's pathetic and small. Realistically, I'm so rarely intoxicated these days and I spend most of my time travelling because I only have to work 2, maybe 3 days a week, and that's even if you call scheduling, payroll, and ordering work.

Come up with new material, or relevant material at least.

I needed a good laugh. 🤣

He just needs to keep doing his butthole kegels.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back