The Problems with Trans-ideology

I literally NEVER see this "problem," or "issue."

But I feel the effects of economic problems every single day. I worry about world stability, especially the war in Ukraine. We hear about crime every day in our communities and have to take steps to prevent it. Roads need work. Air travel is overburdened. We have a labor shortage and uneven inflation.

I'd prefer the Republicans govern on these issues for at least a little bit before dying on the transgender hill for Army vets.

The GOP priorities are dangerously out of whack and may well explain why they did not have the success they thought they'd have in 2022.

In your first paragraph you almost have a point. It is a fact that the reason these issues are mainstream is because Americans aren’t worried about how they will feed themselves, that their local bridge/roads will collapse, or that Russians will invade and kill their kids.

What you’re wrong about is you’re playing the disingenuous “why are you noticing!” game. These aren’t issues that have been brought up by republicans, but rather by your side. If you believe more of a focus should be on roads, economics, etc, you should talk to your people.

Isn’t the entire reason the right wants session because the left believes in top down government? Isn’t that the only possible reason for session?

Why would any state leave if they get to make their own terms?

As far as “screaming racism”, I can “miss you with that” I guess. But it doesn’t change the fact that many on the left proclaim states rights to be racist

I'm not a fan of every single law passed in the name of states rights, but I support the system of governance that allows it.

Again, proclaiming states rights are racist is not remotely the same as hating half the citizens in your own country because they voted differently than you. Any other left screeching that you seem to think is on the same level as hating 80 million people because of what they wrote on a card?

I'm not a fan of every single law passed in the name of states rights, but I support the system of governance that allows it.

Again, proclaiming states rights are racist is not remotely the same as hating half the citizens in your own country because they voted differently than you. Any other left screeching that you seem to think is on the same level as hating 80 million people because of what they wrote on a card?

I’m not sure where you got that I believe those are the same. I’m simply saying if you do care about states rights, one side promotes and the other proclaims they’re racist.

Edit: I’ll add this. The other side is so adamantly opposed to important/divisive decisions being made at the state/local level that many on the left openly spoke about succession over Roe V Wade. I’m also only familiar with left wing states refusing to allow their employees to travel to right wing states over their laws. My entire point here is if you do believe important decisions should be made at the state level or lower, only one party believes that (not that they’re perfect in that regards themselves, but they are far better).

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83
I’m not sure where you got that I believe those are the same. I’m simply saying if you do care about states rights, one side promotes and the other proclaims they’re racist.

Edit: I’ll add this. The other side is so adamantly opposed to important/divisive decisions being made at the state/local level that many on the left openly spoke about succession over Roe V Wade. I’m also only familiar with left wing states refusing to allow their employees to travel to right wing states over their laws. My entire point here is if you do believe important decisions should be made at the state level or lower, only one party believes that (not that they’re perfect in that regards themselves, but they are far better).

And I fundamentally disagree with that as I am a states rights guy.

You keep making the comparisons and false equivalencies when this conversation started with Americans hating other Americans for voting differently. You claimed it was primarily the left who is guilty of this, and proceeded to use examples that weren't even relevant.

Reactions: NashVol11
And I fundamentally disagree with that as I am a states rights guy.

You keep making the comparisons and false equivalencies when this conversation started with Americans hating other Americans for voting differently. You claimed it was primarily the left who is guilty of this, and proceeded to use examples that weren't even relevant.

Go back and look specifically at what I said and what I responded to. I responded to you saying you supported stated rights. The post I initially responded to in this conversation had nothing to do with all the other nonsense.

What comparisons and false equivalencies am I making? At no point have I said anything about hating people for who they voted for. You’ve misunderstood something

Literally wtf

I’m about as pro choice as they come. As an avenue available to those who find themselves in need of it. Whatever their personal reasons may be.

I don’t know that I’ve ever heard someone express a desire to become pregnant, for the sole purpose of electing an abortion.

That seems off to me. And a bit counterproductive.

Is this cat serious?

I’m about as pro choice as they come. As an avenue available to those who find themselves in need of it. Whatever their personal reasons may be.

I don’t know that I’ve ever heard someone express a desire to become pregnant, for the sole purpose of electing an abortion.

That seems off to me. And a bit counterproductive.

Is this cat serious?
Bro read the protest signs. They exist

Sometimes I read your posts in the voice of a sneering child and it fits nicely.

Yea you shouldn’t believe the people who demand easier/cheaper access to mental healthcare when over 70% have been diagnosed with some “other” pc form of mental illness.

Pink-haired Portland Surgeon who performs Sex-Change Surgery on Trans CHILDREN admits they Face Lifetime of Infertility, Incontinence and Sexual Dissatisfaction, in now-deleted video

• Horrified viewers likened the 'evil' procedures to Nazi-era experiments
A surgeon dubbed Dr Frankenstein has candidly revealed the downsides of performing genital re-shaping surgeries on transgender children and adults, in a video which has since been deleted.

In the video, Dr Blair Peters, a self-described 'queer surgeon' with 'he/they' pronouns, pink hair and a 'passion' for genital surgeries, says patients face fertility, sexual pleasure and other lifelong post-op complications.

Perhaps more concerning is how Dr Peters — who works at one of America's most progressive hospitals — presents his procedures, some of which involve robotics, as experimental.

Surgically altering male and female genitals to match those of the opposite sex, or simply removing patients' privates altogether, are widely understood to be tough and problematic procedures.

73224217-12299393-image-a-9_1689355579534.jpg

Oregon's pink-haired 'queersurgeon' has tens of thousands of followers on social media

Portland surgeon dubbed 'Dr Frankenstein' reveals drawbacks of his genital ops on trans adolescents | Daily Mail Online

Being an actual patriot and lover of my country, I love the land beneath them as much as the land beneath me, and I fully endorse a system of governance that allows them to have different laws than my state or any other.

If you don't, then you're half-assing being an American.

So you worship dirt?

Especially so on the left?

Every single time I've seen someone endorsing secession, or celebrating any west coast state possibly floating off into the ocean, or saying they *hate* half the people in this country, it's a far righty.

Every. Single. Time.

Screaming racism and saying you genuinely hate someone you don't know just because of how they voted are not the same. Miss me with that hot take.
You just made his point.

VN Store

Back