The Problems with Trans-ideology

Remember this image? Oh how the democrats have "evolved" to where they now openly embrace genetial mutilation of children and uses the power of government to enforce it and intimadate anyone who tries to stop it.

Edit - Agreed and removed.
Did you try to show people the truth? You can't do that. You have to cover your eyes and ears and act like facts don't exist.

I'm just proud of you for not answering a question like a sniveling little patron saint of anal retentiveness.

You're never too old to progress, my son.

lol you should go back and look at how you asked the question and your responses leading up to the question.

If you had simply asked what happened, like the poster above, I would have gladly explained. That’s not what occurred.

lol you should go back and look at how you asked the question and your responses leading up to the question.

If you had simply asked what happened, like the poster above, I would have gladly explained. That’s not what occurred.

As highlighted by "I'll ask correctly next time."

Who **** in your oatmeal this fine morning?

Oh what a proud mother she must be. Hopefully a mental illness evaluation is in the cards for the mom.

From the article:

As part of the investigation, Norton, who has two older children, told police she enrolled her youngest child in kindergarten as a boy in 2013, four years before she began working for the district.

The child then transitioned to a girl in first grade. She said other parents and children knew, so it has never been a complete secret.

By the time the child was in second grade, Norton said she asked a school employee to change the child's gender on her school records.

She noted that her child began taking puberty blockers at age 11 and takes estrogen but has not had gender-affirming surgery.

She admitted she knew the state law barred transgender girls from playing girls' sports, but insisted that her child is a female.

HIPAA has whistleblower carve-outs for reporting illegal/unethical/dangerous activity.

I get that...... if you were, say, an RN, anesthesiologist, tech, etc on that procedure. You'd be solid.

If you were a random RN in the hospital not sure how that would fly.

I don't have details so don't really know.

A certain celebrity had a plane crash here a few years ago and more than 1 person got fired for snooping.

I get that...... if you were, say, an RN, anesthesiologist, tech, etc on that procedure. You'd be solid.

If you were a random RN in the hospital not sure how that would fly.

I don't have details so don't really know.

A certain celebrity had a plane crash here a few years ago and more than 1 person got fired for snooping.

That’s a very different scenario. Accessing charts for personal gain, vs attempting to expose unethical behavior are very different.

Here's my concerns on the subject. Is gender affirming care like puberty blockers and sex reassignment surgery truly in a child's best interest. I think there is not enough information to make a definitive judgement. There are certainly some studies and statistics that raise legitimate concerns.

Is the push to roll out gender affirming care like hormones and reassignment surgery about helping children or generating a new revenue stream for hospitals and practices? Certainly something to think about.

If you're an adult and you want to transition, great. I hope you find whatever peace out fulfillment you're looking for. But let's not make irreversible decisions for young people who are still trying to figure things out just to push an agenda or make a buck.

Here's my concerns on the subject. Is gender affirming care like puberty blockers and sex reassignment surgery truly in a child's best interest. I think there is not enough information to make a definitive judgement. There are certainly some studies and statistics that raise legitimate concerns.

Is the push to roll out gender affirming care like hormones and reassignment surgery about helping children or generating a new revenue stream for hospitals and practices? Certainly something to think about.

If you're an adult and you want to transition, great. I hope you find whatever peace out fulfillment you're looking for. But let's not make irreversible decisions for young people who are still trying to figure things out just to push an agenda or make a buck.
All indications are that puberty blockers are reversible, though, and many people are trans before they turn 18. There are a lot of conspiracy theories and fearmongering about “pushing agendas” when the desired alternative generally is for a teen with gender dysphoria to just have zero support, resources or literature whatsoever

All indications are that puberty blockers are reversible, though, and many people are trans before they turn 18. There are a lot of conspiracy theories and fearmongering about “pushing agendas” when the desired alternative generally is for a teen with gender dysphoria to just have zero support, resources or literature whatsoever
This is truly pathetic.

Literally no one is claiming they should have “zero support”.

Reactions: hog88 and KptVFL

VN Store

Back