The Problems with Trans-ideology

Still could be ruled as malpractice. Just need one judge to open the floodgates. Class action would be huge

How’s it malpractice if you’re practicing the way the medical board states you should?

That’s why there’s no real case here.

Sure the board could be wrong. But what are you going to do about that?
There are people on the board right?

Also, aren't doctors seen as generally intelligent people? I would think "well the board said I could cut it off" would fall flat in court

There are people on the board right?

Also, aren't doctors seen as generally intelligent people? I would think "well the board said I could cut it off" would fall flat in court

So you’re going to sue the individual board members?

And yes, they’re intelligent. They’re intelligent enough to know that if they are operating within the guidelines of the medical board, that they’re safe. There’s really no case there.

If you’re a wielder and your occupational board that certified you to weld says you should do x, y, and z, and you do those things. What case could I possibly have against you?

So you’re going to sue the individual board members?

And yes, they’re intelligent. They’re intelligent enough to know that if they are operating within the guidelines of the medical board, that they’re safe. There’s really no case there.

If you’re a wielder and your occupational board that certified you to weld says you should do x, y, and z, and you do those things. What case could I possibly have against you?
Given that it's also illegal in several states in going to say the door is open as it should be. If you willingly harm a child you should be held liable and not many will disagree. Ignorance is the law is not an excuse and neither should the board be one. It will happen eventually imo

Reactions: whodeycin85
Given that it's also illegal in several states in going to say the door is open as it should be. If you willingly harm a child you should be held liable and not many will disagree. Ignorance is the law is not an excuse and neither should the board be one. It will happen eventually imo

Sure, if you break the law. Then you have a case. But in places where it’s not illegal, there’s no case for malpractice

This will be civil. Try getting a panel of jurors like Nash.

The Europeans are pretty progressive. They’ve been pumping the brakes hard on treatments for minor children.

Not saying we should aspire to be like the Europeans. We certainly should not.

Just an observation on their situation, which appears to be less tethered to political entanglement.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
So I was right, your form of “support” is just telling them “hey you’re not actually trans.” Great, yes, that was definitely an important addition to my point
The support should state the facts in that "you do understand no matter what drugs you take or what surgeries you get, your sex will never change". That fact should be explained to these kids over and over again. Don't let them leave reality. Keep them in the real world

This is the approach by the UK in brainwashing children, deviating from science, and supporting mental illness in individuals.

The radical democrats and this administration are in full support for child genital mutilation and its abuse.

From the article:

A top Biden administration health official successfully pressured an international group of medical experts to do away with age limit guidelines for transgender procedures, including gender-changing surgery, for minors, an unsealed court document shows.

VN Store

Back