The Red Line: Part Deux

The first points are valid. The second point is simply what any commander in chief that is as f'ing stupid as this one is would have said.

He should be criticized for again being manipulative and hypocritical, however, the two points are completely separate.

It more reminds me of how Bush made a statement that things are way different when you are actually in the Oval Office and forced with making decisions. It's easy for people to make comments as senators or congressman as they don't really have to decide anything.

fyp

1. We bomb Syria.
2. Iran bombs Israel.

Iranian Official: Israel to Be

3. Israel unleashes holy hell on both countries.
4. Oil production is disrupted in the area for years.
5. Domestic gas prices double or worse.
6. Our economy finally goes into the tank like it has been heading.
7. 75% of the populace are dependent on the government to eat.
8. Barry has the liberal utopia that he and his ilk want.

Pretty simple really.

This article doesn't even back up what you are saying.

It's simply rhetoric from Iran.

The first points are valid. The second point is simply what any commander in chief would have said.

He should be criticized for again being manipulative and hypocritical, however, the two points are completely separate.

It more reminds me of how Bush made a statement that things are way different when you are actually in the Oval Office and forced with making decisions. It's easy for people to make comments as senators or congressman as they don't really have to decide anything.

I agree - it's hypocritical but the hypocrisy card is way overplayed. Just wish people would remember this during election season and look at policy rather than the type of pronouncements that Obama/Biden made about W or that W made about what Clinton was doing

The first points are valid. The second point is simply what any commander in chief would have said.

Holy sh!t!!

He could have said any number of things that wasn't an absolute. And no I don't think any other CIC would have said what he did, they would have known they would have to back it up.

Holy sh!t!!

He could have said any number of things that wasn't an absolute. And no I don't think any other CIC would have said what he did, they would have known they would have to back it up.

Whatever, you disagree. We could go on and on for days. Doesn't solve anything and you get way too mad and start acting crazy. So done dealing with you.

I think we got the redline comment because there is no discernible Obama Doctrine for FP. He was winging it. That's the real blunder - the lack of a coherent FP in general.

the CiC should not commit to action based on hypotheticals. He should not then release the exact actions to be taken ahead of time either. This admin has done both. Saying "we;re going to bomb you for 3 days and this is what we plan to hit" is completely irresponsible and puts lives in danger

except these are questions of constitutionality. That is supposed to be the one thing Obama is an expert on. There have been no changes to that document or the WPR since he took office

I agree - it's hypocritical but the hypocrisy card is way overplayed. Just wish people would remember this during election season and look at policy rather than the type of pronouncements that Obama/Biden made about W or that W made about what Clinton was doing

Yep. Some posters on here are honestly a little too crazy for me.

I agree with a lot of their points, but some are just angry and bitter.

the CiC should not commit to action based on hypotheticals. He should not then release the exact actions to be taken ahead of time either. This admin has done both. Saying "we;re going to bomb you for 3 days and this is what we plan to hit" is completely irresponsible and puts lives in danger

except these are questions of constitutionality. That is supposed to be the one thing Obama is an expert on. There have been no changes to the document since he took office

The first part is completely different than the 'red line' statement that is getting people upset. So stop adding additional information that I was never arguing.

Not really sure why you are jumping in other than you are wrong a lot and try and act like a dick most of the time.

"you're either with us or against us" wasn't the smartest comment either.

The attack should be about his inconsistent or non-existent policy vs. making it about semantics.

Just my opinion. I'll wait for pj to bring up totally unrelated points I wasn't arguing or discussing.

The first part is completely different than the 'red line' statement that is getting people upset. So stop adding additional information that I was never arguing.

Not really sure why you are jumping in other than you are wrong a lot and try and act like a dick most of the time.

Greek cottage cheese got you a little constipated today?

:)

it was addressing your point with more info. Sorry I didn't stay in your little rabbit hole

you also like to say I'm wrong a lot but have yet to point anything out. It appears you are uncomfortable with anything you say being challenged and resort to name-calling when that happens. Seems to happen quite often on forums

Greek cottage cheese got you a little constipated today?

:)

Greek Yogurt...

No, I am actually in a good mood. Although my brothers bachelor party is this weekend and so planning that has been a complete nightmare. Last minute additions, people complaining, people being cheap... This weekend cant' be over soon enough.

it was addressing your point with more info. Sorry I didn't stay in your little rabbit hole

you also like to say I'm wrong a lot but have yet to point anything out. It appears you are uncomfortable with anything you say being challenged and resort to name-calling when that happens. Seems to happen quite often on forums

You are one of the few I have resorted to name calling.

As you come across as condescending. I didn't necessarily disagree with you on a lot of points. However, you are wrong a lot. Not going to go back through your post history.

In real life you may be a good dude. However, on the internet you are arrogant, condescending and generally a prick.

With that being said most posters on here aren't fond of me either.

Reactions: 1 person
Greek Yogurt...

No, I am actually in a good mood. Although my brothers bachelor party is this weekend and so planning that has been a complete nightmare. Last minute additions, people complaining, people being cheap... This weekend cant' be over soon enough.

You gonna watch the game aren't you??

People being cheap?? Cheap hookers are a no no.

Hope your weekend goes great 520

You are one of the few I have resorted to name calling.

As you come across as condescending. I didn't necessarily disagree with you on a lot of points. However, you are wrong a lot. Not going to go back through your post history.

of course you aren't

In real life you may be a good dude. However, on the internet you are arrogant, condescending and generally a prick.

With that being said most posters on here aren't fond of me either.

or that's simply the way you choose to interpret my posts since it is rare that I do that (but you'll know it). Seems the issue is on your side

You gonna watch the game aren't you??

People being cheap?? Cheap hookers are a no no.

Hope your weekend goes great 520

Well it won't be on out here. We are going to be in San Diego.

Golf, pool, drinking, dinners. It will be fun, but my brother is absolutely crazy so it's a little stressful having to look out for him all weekend and making sure he doesn't die.

of course you aren't

or that's simply the way you choose to interpret my posts since it is rare that I do that (but you'll know it). Seems the issue is on your side

Although, I know you are a mod so I shouldn't badger you as certain mods have a very short trigger finger in terms of banning people.

So I guess I should thank you at least for not doing that yet.

Well it won't be on out here. We are going to be in San Diego.

Golf, pool, drinking, dinners. It will be fun, but my brother is absolutely crazy so it's a little stressful having to look out for him all weekend and making sure he doesn't die.

Gotcha

Why? You would argue you aren't wrong, I would argue that you are.

Really this proves my point that you are arrogant and feel you are above reproach or fail.

if it's simply a difference of opinion and completely debatable then you really have nothing to go on. If I'm wrong about facts I'll own up to it and have in the past.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back