The Red Line: Part Deux

USC fans huh?

That's punishment enough.

Is your brother older or younger than you?

He is one year older. The guy is a complete animal though. Absolutely no business being married.

Also, can't stand his fiancé so that is a total bummer.

The other thing is there are several ways to get to san diego: car, train, limo, plane.

For people coming from so cal I have a party bus that's taking us down and bringing us back. It's going to be awesome.

Some idiots who have to leave early were expecting me to set up transportation for them cuz they felt like leaving a day early. I was like dude I am not your personal assistant. You an figure it out.

And you say I'm the one acting crazy?

Well PJ and I have history in terms of me thinking he is a complete dbag.

You were acting crazy in this instance and our conversation was going nowhere in this thread. Made sense to just end it. I respect your opinion but disagree.

He is one year older. The guy is a complete animal though. Absolutely no business being married.

Also, can't stand his fiancé so that is a total bummer.

The other thing is there are several ways to get to san diego: car, train, limo, plane.

For people coming from so cal I have a party bus that's taking us down and bringing us back. It's going to be awesome.

Some idiots who have to leave early were expecting me to set up transportation for them cuz they felt like leaving a day early. I was like dude I am not your personal assistant. You an figure it out.

Haha

Yeah if they can't ride with the rest of y'all then tough crap.

I don't care much for my brothers wife either.

We need to continue to supply Israel with the latest tech and pull all Americans and assets from the sandbox. Not our problem...close the borders and greatly increase scrutiny on all modes of transport of goods into this country to reduce the threat of nuclear or chemical weps being smuggled in for terrorist activities. Cut foreign aid to any country that does not have a working democracy that favors us and our policies, and that supports our interests militarily as well as politically. Solve problems at home first. The third world will always be a sheethole whether we throw money and troops at it or not. Its a desert. Will always be a desert. Same for Africa, asia etc. Americans and our interests first, second and last. Quit trying to police the world.

We shouldn't be funding Israel's war machine either.

Greek Yogurt...

No, I am actually in a good mood. Although my brothers bachelor party is this weekend and so planning that has been a complete nightmare. Last minute additions, people complaining, people being cheap... This weekend cant' be over soon enough.

Hookers ,booze and a mule...how hard can than be ?

Reactions: 1 person
I think we got the redline comment because there is no discernible Obama Doctrine for FP. He was winging it. That's the real blunder - the lack of a coherent FP in general.

There is a penis metaphor here that I just simply can't bring myself to type.

Yep. Some posters on here are honestly a little too crazy for me.

I agree with a lot of their points, but some are just angry and bitter.

So you just took his post completely out of context. Let's not get crazy here. He was commenting on political figures not VN posters.

So you just took his post completely out of context. Let's not get crazy here. He was commenting on political figures not VN posters.

Talk about taking quotes out of context. You are a little behind champ.

I'll wait for some more emoticons...

The first part is completely different than the 'red line' statement that is getting people upset. So stop adding additional information that I was never arguing.

Not really sure why you are jumping in other than you are wrong a lot and try and act like a dick most of the time.

The attack should be about his inconsistent or non-existent policy vs. making it about semantics.

Just my opinion. I'll wait for pj to bring up totally unrelated points I wasn't arguing or discussing.

Someone didn't take their medicinal MJ today......duuuuude.

it was addressing your point with more info. Sorry I didn't stay in your little rabbit hole

you also like to say I'm wrong a lot but have yet to point anything out. It appears you are uncomfortable with anything you say being challenged and resort to name-calling when that happens. Seems to happen quite often on forums

Like any good liberal, he doesn't make a differentiation between disagreeing with him and being wrong.

if it's simply a difference of opinion and completely debatable then you really have nothing to go on. If I'm wrong about facts I'll own up to it and have in the past.

^This.....you and I butt heads often, but I have never seen you post stuff that is wrong and then continue to support it (and the former is rare enough that I wouldn't be able to find an example).

VN Store

Back