The very stable genius had to be sequestered from nukes

it is the content of the communications that's the problem.

Trump was impeached for the content of his communication; not that he was communicating.

Again we are awaiting details but if Milley did this partly at the behest of the Speaker and indeed said I'll let you know if an attack is coming I don't see how anyone can defend it.
This isn't going anywhere.
The only thing to come out of this will be further confirmation that people at all levels all over the world thought Trump was a dangerous lunatic.

This isn't going anywhere.
The only thing to come out of this will be further confirmation that people at all levels all over the world thought Trump was a dangerous lunatic.

LOL - you are looking for confirmation to avoid cognitive dissonance.

Thinking he's dangerous doesn't justify the alleged actions.

What did you expect his spokesman to say, that he violated protocols for political gain? You possess zero objectivity when it comes to your political views and reality
You think he is lying about the calls being routine?
Talk about zero objectively. That will be the easiest thing in the world to verify. He's not going to lie about that.
Take off your political blinders.

I shot a big scary biker dude because he was coming towards me. I knew I was in danger.

Judge and jury totally agreed. What we think will happen is justifiable reason to break law.

I hope no parents ever get concerned Luther will make romantic advances toward their child in his class. Board will have no option but to move him to remote teaching only.

You think he is lying about the calls being routine?
Talk about zero objectively. That will be the easiest thing in the world to verify. He's not going to lie about that.
Take off your political blinders.

Nice obfuscation. Calls may be routine; as noted repeatedly it is about the content and whether said content was authorized. Kirby dodged the content questions.

I repeat - the POTUS calling another world leader (say Ukraine) are routine. A POTUS was impeached for the content of the call; not the call.

It actually is his job........oops

Army Col. Dave Butler, Milley's spokesman, said Milley's calls with the Chinese were routine and staffed by other agencies.

“The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs regularly communicates with Chiefs of Defense across the world, including with China and Russia," he said. "These conversations remain vital to improving mutual understanding of U.S. national security interests, reducing tensions, providing clarity and avoiding unintended consequences or conflict. His calls with the Chinese and others in October and January were in keeping with these duties. General Milley continues to act and advise within his authority in the lawful tradition of civilian control of the military and his oath to the Constitution.”
Sprinkling this dumbassery around as much as you can to get that water delivered huh?

And be careful carrying water for this admin. You never know when they’ll label you an ISIS-K terrorist and whack your ass with a Hellfire from an MQ-9 😈

Reactions: AM64 and volinbham

What alleged actions?
And thinking he is dangerous may very well justify what he said on his routine calls to other world leaders who viewrd Trump as mentally unstable.

Nice obfuscation. Calls may be routine; as noted repeatedly it is about the content and whether said content was authorized. Kirby dodged the content questions.

I repeat - the POTUS calling another world leader (say Ukraine) are routine. A POTUS was impeached for the content of the call; not the call.
Well at least we've moved the needle off of people going ballistic over the fact he made a phone call.
Now they admit that the phone calls were routine. Progress.

What alleged actions?
And thinking he is dangerous may very well justify what he said on his routine calls to other world leaders who viewrd Trump as mentally unstable.

2 off the top of my head: 1) telling an adversary "i'll give you a heads up if we are going to attack you", 2) discussing our military plans for an adversary with adversary without authorization from those who call the shots (Sec Def and/or POTUS).

Reactions: AM64
Well at least we've moved the needle off of people going ballistic over the fact he made a phone call.
Now they admit that the phone calls were routine. Progress.

progress would be you recognizing that the rules matter but your history on this site has been a willingness to break the rules and law when it supports your political views so I'm not surprised you are commenting as you are.

the accusing others of blatant partisanship is an added touch. kudos

2 off the top of my head: 1) telling an adversary "i'll give you a heads up if we are going to attack you", 2) discussing our military plans for an adversary with adversary without authorization from those who call the shots (Sec Def and/or POTUS).
Maybe. Seems like quite a stretch. We'll see.
I'm going on record saying he did nothing wrong.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Maybe. Seems like quite a stretch. We'll see.
I'm going on record saying he did nothing wrong.

so Woodward lied about the quote?

Interesting how you absolved him with no investigation even though credible evidence exists to merit an investigation.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back