The Virginia Gov race

Youngkin made it clear in his rally last week that he is a theocrat. I'll take an empty suit over a theocrat any damn day.

But it ain't my thing. I'll be watching, with popcorn.
That's the thing.... McAwful isn't an empty suit. He is a clear and present threat to democracy. But he's a D so I understand your stance.

That's the thing.... McAwful isn't an empty suit. He is a clear and present threat to democracy. But he's a D so I understand your stance.
I don't support theocrats, and Youngkin is a theocrat. He is a clear and present threat to freedoms in VA.

But like I said, I'll be watching with popcorn.

Lol. Trump and the modern day GOP aligned with him is built ENTIRELY on race and identity politics.
False. The modern day Republican Party is built on personal liberty, free enterprise, and Constitutional limits of government power. Any perceptions of racism are based on the simple fact that a color blind Republican policy by its very nature resists Democrat efforts to weaponize racial grievance to deliver a reliable minority voting block.

I don't support theocrats, and Youngkin is a theocrat. He is a clear and present threat to freedoms in VA.

But like I said, I'll be watching with popcorn.
Please give me a working definition of a “theocrat” and let me know how I too can identify one. I am genuinely confused.

Reactions: ButchPlz
Please give me a working definition of a “theocrat” and let me know how I too can identify one. I am genuinely confused.
Like you need a definition of a theocrat. I thought I had you on ignore. Won't make that mistake again.

Tell me your a reporter with an agenda, without telling me your agenda!

At a political rally with well over a thousand people you manage to find one person with a small Confederate flag on the back of their jacket. Makes you wonder was it staged?🤔

Reactions: tbwhhs and Ttucke11
Apparently he thinks Youngkin will come in and segregate people for not following his religion.

In reality, we know who really wants segregation for those not following their "religion".

Nobody but lefties ever said people on the left had any intelligence.

A Christian. Apparently, according to those in the left , it's a bad thing to believe in god.
Yeah, I was really coming up blank with my search for Youngkin calling for the punishment of non believers, the establishment of a state church, or the outlawing of rival faiths. I guess like every other word the left touches, it no longer has any semblance to its real meaning; sort of like “man” “woman” or most famously “is” 😀

At a political rally with well over a thousand people you manage to find one person with a small Confederate flag on the back of their jacket. Makes you wonder was it staged?🤔

Good grief, it isn't a surprise to anyone that Youngkin will draw out the sympathetic Confederate crowd. I mean that is his thing. He explicitly called for a theocratic state last week. It is right there in his rally speech.

Apparently he thinks Youngkin will come in and segregate people for not following his religion.

In reality, we know who really wants segregation for those not following their "religion".

Nobody but lefties ever said people on the left had any intelligence.
Indeed, only one side is currently (and literally) calling for “re-education” of those hesitant to embrace the faith that has as its sacrament known as the jab.

They could have at least photoshopped the black woman out of the photo

FDJ6WAAXoAolC4V

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Good grief, it isn't a surprise to anyone that Youngkin will draw out the sympathetic Confederate crowd. I mean that is his thing. He explicitly called for a theocratic state last week. It is right there in his rally speech.
Over a thousand people and this reporter finds one person with a Confederate flag to take a picture of Youngkin's last rally.😂🤣

Also, I have know idea what theocratic even means?

Huh? What are you smoking exactly in that vape pen of yours? Please provide a quote?????
And by “sympathetic confederate crowd”, I can probably agree that the remaining 14 confederate sympathizers actually existing will probably vote for Youngkin. Hopefully you can agre that the tens of thousands of mushy headed college students walking around campus with Che tee shirts will likewise vote for Kommissar McAullife

Your an idiot, over a thousand people and this reporter finds one person with a Confederate flag to take a picture of Youngkin's last rally.😂🤣

Also, I have know idea what theocratic even means?
He doesn't, and apparently doesn't realize that slave owners & anti-civil rights leaders all through history almost exclusively belonged to his side 🤭🤭🤭

The party position he subscribes to believes minorities are too stupid to do anything, so it's super rich that he's doing this stuff.

Last edited:
Huh? What are you smoking exactly in that vape pen of yours? Please provide a quote?????
And by “sympathetic confederate crowd”, I can probably agree that the remaining 14 confederate sympathizers actually existing will probably vote for Youngkin. Hopefully you can agre that the tens of thousands of mushy headed college students walking around campus with Che tee shirts will likewise vote for Kommissar McAullife
Che, the man notorious for his great love of black folks everywhere.

The current Dem gov dressed in blackface and posed for pics with a friend in a klan robe. Is that really the high road?

Rainy day in VA hopefully that won't deter voting. GOP needs large election day turnout to make up 200-300k vote deficit..over 1.1 million of expected 3 million already voted early

VN Store

Back