The Virginia Gov race

You mean like acting like white supremacists and launching race-based attacks against the first black female Lt. Governor in Virginia? Stuff like that?

Ol' Luther is a dyed-in-the-wool racist himself. It's not worth it to address him anymore.
This is what I have been saying for a long time. There are 3 or 4 on here who are so twisted and disingenuous that they are not worth responding to. If they get no responses chances are they will go away.

Reactions: StarRaider
Black Lives Matter's 2020 failures set the stage for the Left's 2021 election losses

A Washington Post piece laments that “the summer of 2020 brought calls to address racism aggressively” but that the 2021 election results “show how hard that has been.”

Or perhaps the Left shouldn’t have spent the last year pursuing its most ridiculous goals under the mere pretext of seeking “racial justice.”

Black Lives Matter's 2020 failures set the stage for the Left's 2021 election losses

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
How two Republicans won New York district attorney bids with an anti-bail reform platform

A push by left-wing activists nationally to eliminate cash bail, which they call a linchpin of progressive criminal justice reform, has been stopped in its tracks in a pair of Long Island, New York, counties.

The Republican district attorney candidates who won on Tuesday came as a rebuff against a New York criminal justice measure that removes cash bail for certain low-level crimes. It can be seen more broadly as voter reaction against changing the use of money bail, which criminal justice reform advocates say is part of a deeply unequal justice system.

How two Republicans won New York district attorney bids with an anti-bail reform platform

Let’s set a few things straight in this thread: schools with high poverty rates have their disparities in funding offset by Title 1 through the federal government; every state has a specific standardized testing system that they use. In Georgia, it’s the Milestones assessment based upon GPSCC standards for grades K-8. High school students take EOCT’s in core subject areas like math, science, and language arts at the end of the semester. There is no graduation test any longer.

Reactions: ButchPlz
EL's favorite political group gets an earful

“You clearly do not understand the extent to which your 'prank' inflicted real emotional pain on innocent people here in Charlottesville,” the letter stated. “Please do not bring your cosplaying operatives back to Charlottesville. We do not wish to be the backdrop for your next exercise in political theater.”

Charlottesville City Council tears into Lincoln Project over tiki torch stunt

Have yall heard some things stated by the opposition to Sears? My God these people are disgusting and shows they dont GAS about people of color, immigrants. Nothing but a frekin hell bent agenda for division and power. I would be ashamed to to be associated with that filthy agenda. ****ing soulless.

There are more poor / poverty-level Caucasians in America than any other ethnicity.

Maybe Ash is talking about that gentrification in East Nashville off Gallatin Rd outside downtown taken over by Joe Biden voters (white elitist liberals) from out of state. You know those neighborhoods overlooking downtown where blacks used to live that are generally $500k and above now with swanky restaurants like on 12th ave south.

Maybe Ash is talking about that gentrification in East Nashville off Gallatin Rd outside downtown taken over by Joe Biden voters (white elitist liberals) from out of state. You know those neighborhoods overlooking downtown where blacks used to live that are generally $500k and above now with swanky restaurants like on 12th ave south.
My dad lived there for a while as a little boy. I'm familiar with the area. Once a gentrified area attracts artists, it is time to invest because the area will become the chic spot for the wealthy in a matter of years. East Nashville followed this pattern.

AOC slams Clinton strategist James Carville for blaming 'stupid wokeness' on the Democrats' crushing election defeats because it is 'a term almost exclusively used by older people'

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has hit back at Clinton strategist James Carville for suggesting 'stupid wokeness' caused the wave of crushing Democrat defeats on Tuesday night.

'There are limits to trying to mobilize a campaign with a 100% moderate strategy without mobilizing the base. (I) said nothing abt “wokeness” which is a term almost exclusively used by older people these days btw,' The Squad Member wrote on Twitter on Friday.

AOC slams James Carville for saying 'stupid wokeness' caused Democrats' defeat | Daily Mail Online

My dad lived there for a while as a little boy. I'm familiar with the area. Once a gentrified area attracts artists, it is time to invest because the area will become the chic spot for the wealthy in a matter of years. East Nashville followed this pattern.

Definitely. I used to provide some services for kids over near Cleveland St. and you got tall and skinny's on one side and people not wanting to let go of their property on the other. It seems to be the tail end of Millennials/Gen Y and the Gen Z liberals.

Definitely. I used to provide some services for kids over near Cleveland St. and you got tall and skinny's on one side and people not wanting to let go of their property on the other. It seems to be the tail end of Millennials/Gen Y and the Gen Z liberals.

I hate the generational labels. Just more boxes used for some poll or political advantage. I actually looked mine up the other night and always thought I was a Boomer, but found out I was not, and already forgot.

I know that street. My high school / college friend and his wife bought their first home off Eastland. That was the mid 90s. He sold before the area became hot, though. His tools were stolen a few times out of his truck in his driveway, too.

Reactions: BreatheUT
@luthervol had some younger years in that area, too.

I hate the generational labels. Just more boxes used for some poll or political advantage. I actually looked mine up the other night and always thought I was a Boomer, but found out I was not, and already forgot.

Well you'll never get me to do this himhe theyus cisgender BS they are doing for political correctness. I saw someone using that BS in my company's diversity office. Ridiculous what they try to brainwash people to comply with.

Well you'll never me to do this himhe theyus cisgender BS they are doing for political correctness. I saw someone using that BS in my company's diversity office. Ridiculous what they try to brainwash people to comply with.
"Yall" is gender neutral, singular, plural, and politically correct. We southerners were hip before everyone else, again. ;)

Luther had some younger years in that area, too.

I didn't live on that side of town but some low income single moms had some kids in social programs. The type who have deadbeat dads that put them in at risk categories.

Reactions: McDad
Luther had some younger years in that area, too.

Hey Dad..Were u born Dec 31st or Jan 1st? We gotta know where to "box" you in some 20 year generalization compartmentalization. Dang I misspelled and had to look that one up..lol

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back