The Woke Olympics

Unfortunately, when someone calls 911 the last thing on their mind is asking "Please send a government ambulance, I don't want my friend to die because of a homophobic EMT!"

Is it really moral and ethical for someone to take a job in that field if they plan on allowing others to suffer and possibly die as a result of his or or conscience?

Imagine the lawsuit. It's regulated, even when it's not.

ddf97d4332dd1930ba0338be22119f6a.jpg

Probably had something to do with the doctor being able to fit all 5 fingers up his rectum.

But that's just a guess.

:)
Also.....obligatory rectum? Damn near killed him!

Reactions: AM64
I'll be blunt: if someone is in a medical/psychological services field and has a list of people they won't treat for religious reasons, they need to gtfo for failure to honor their oath.

What if a psychologist views homosexuality as the mental illness it is and the gay person doesn’t want to hear it?

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
China now has an 8 gold medal lead. I don't think we're catching them.

It will be tough. Our track and field athletes don't seem to be having a great meet but some of our better events are yet to come. China will be lucky to even medal in track and field.

It will be tough. Our track and field athletes don't seem to be having a great meet but some of our better events are yet to come. China will be lucky to even medal in track and field.
They will pick some up on the field, especially women's. But likely nothing on the track.

I've seen nothing but American pride from USAs top athletes. The few who are drawing attention to themselves are performing below expectations or not medaling at all.

They will pick some up on the field, especially women's. But likely nothing on the track.

Spoke too soon. I knew some were coming, but I don't know if we can get enough to make up the difference with the commies.

VN Store

Back