The Woke Olympics

There is no antagonism in my post. I thought it was a good example of "representing your country with respect and dignity". Although, she may be more enthusiastic than anything. But no complaints from me.

That's a grumpy, only on first cup of coffee, grunt of an acknowledgment and agreement of your post.

Reactions: AM64
According to medical professionals until they decided it was hurting feelings. Of course it doesn’t take a medical professional to it figure out.
There's a long list of things medical professionals thought that turned out to be wrong.

And also since when do you listen to medical professionals? Aren't you a covid anti-vaxer?

There's a long list of things medical professionals thought that turned out to be wrong.

And also since when do you listen to medical professionals? Aren't you a covid anti-vaxer?

I’m not an “anti-vaxer”. I’ve had Covid and I’m cool with my natural immunity. Whoever feels they need the vaccine should get it.

Reactions: NEO
The media and the politicians salivate for people like this. I hope you can get your parents back. I hope they will turn off the "news" and facebook. I hope they will find outlets which will fill their retirement with purpose.
Sadly this is not just a “parent” problem. 3 generations have allowed themselves to be poisoned by hack politics and social media crap

I've been to 15 other countries off the top of my head, having lived in some for months, and we're worse than the majority but go off
You are so full of it. The USA despite its problems is still the best country out there and had the most opportunities for people to rise above their issues despite being the most diverse and one of the most populated countries in the world

It’s really not, and you can look this up. Many countries don’t have as much of a religious opposition as we do, many countries allow trans people to amend their birth certificates which is about a 50-50 state-by-state shot here, many countries were way ahead of us on gay marriage, many countries have a lower percentage of hate crimes against LGBT people, many countries have more tolerant laws than ours, there’s no basis for saying we’re #1 except the cheerleader complex so many Americans have
religious oppression? Are you clinically insane? “Tolerant laws”. This shows you are talking out of your behind. Overall combined in everything there is no better country than the US despite its flaws and it kills you to say that 😂

VN Store

Back