The Woke Olympics

The studies cited aren't political and they aren't meant to offend. If one doesn't like what they say or disagrees, they're free to point out where the study got it wrong otherwise it's just feelz.
Please. They aren’t meant to “cite” anything other than opinions by a small selected group of people. And when things like “gay and lesbian acceptance” are put on the same level of importance in people’s lives as eating food, it shows the fallacies of it.

And despite that the US still ranks among the elite % of nearly every category

Attachments

• 445C225F-238E-49E1-9DB5-2EC2789C93B1.png
    445C225F-238E-49E1-9DB5-2EC2789C93B1.png
    247.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: AM64 and NEO
if your going to critize and say someone peaked, you should probably able at a least say you went further in said sports..other wise it comes across as someone who couldnt play and is extremely jealous....i got paid to play at one time...have you??

Is it criticism to say you peaked?

I was just making observations.

Last edited:
Please. They aren’t meant to “cite” anything other than opinions by a small selected group of people. And when things like “gay and lesbian acceptance” are put on the same level of importance in people’s lives as eating food, it shows the fallacies of it.

Again, he cant even get past the simplest test of all, where the F do you live?

Again, he cant even get past the simplest test of all, where the F do you live?

I told you, my business and family are here. My ties are here - being "here" is no capitulation that the metrics cited are inaccurate. I will likely not retire in the United States.

You're usually slightly more lucid than this, this argument is a terribly myopic take.

Reactions: NashVol11
Without basis, or being able to back up with any personal success of yourself...
So I guess you peak intellectually..in what middle school..by my observation..

Do *you* want to try and attack *my* intelligence?

Brother, you can't even complete a proper sentence. All you've managed to do is brag on a message board about **** you accomplished decades ago. Hell, they're just claims. You haven't backed up any of it.

Log off, learn to internet, and come back.

Reactions: Septic

The most pro gay country I have ever been in is the Philippines. They literally have clubs everywhere where ladyboys (is that a PC term anymore?) sing karaoke and everyone accepts it openly. The hot woman in every bar is normally a dude.

Meanwhile, they are starving and if it wasn’t for guys like myself who send money home each month to multiple family members the entire country would fold in weeks due to lack of economy.

My point? There are a lot of factors that go into which country is the best and at the end of the day personal sexual choice is just one of them and honestly probably not the most important.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The most pro gay country I have ever been in is the Philippines. They literally have clubs everywhere where ladyboys (is that a PC term anymore?) sing karaoke and everyone accepts it openly. The hot woman in every bar is normally a dude.

Meanwhile, they are starving and if it wasn’t for guys like myself who send money home each month to multiple family members the entire country would fold in weeks due to lack of economy.

My point? There are a lot of factors that go into which country is the best and at the end of the day personal sexual choice is just one of them and honestly probably not the most important.

I feel like there's a story here that would explain so very much.

Do *you* want to try and attack *my* intelligence?

Brother, you can't even complete a proper sentence. All you've managed to do is brag on a message board about **** you accomplished decades ago. Hell, they're just claims. You haven't backed up any of it.

Log off, learn to internet, and come back.
Triggered much..... sorry i didnt realize i was writing my dissertation to you...i wasnt bragging. I stated my background on why i wouldnt be happy with a 3rd place finish...

And releasing person info online, with dozing and swatting ..common senses says you don't put your personal info online

….needs to be Keri Russell playing Snake. This is 2021 man. I am disappointed in you.

It just needs to be me. I've been his understudy fkr years. I can recite all of his lines from Big Trouble in Little China without skipping a beat. I even own the shirt, and I occasionally bang Kim Catrall.

Triggered much..... sorry i didnt realize i was writing my dissertation to you...i wasnt bragging. I stated my background on why i wouldnt be happy with a 3rd place finish...

And releasing person info online, with dozing and swatting ..common senses says you don't put your personal info online

Not triggered. Just saying you look even more idiotic than before when you attempt to denigrate anyone's intelligence. You're clearly not a learned person, which casts even more doubt on the notion that you went to college.

No one wants your info. I'm just telling you that your claims are as baseless as your criticisms. Take your imaginary ball and go home.

Reactions: Septic
It just needs to be me. I've been his understudy fkr years. I can recite all of his lines from Big Trouble in Little China without skipping a beat. I even own the shirt, and I occasionally bang Kim Catrall.

Do you have a mannequin in your house and sometimes dress up like 80s Andrew McCarthy?

VN Store

Back